I'm using a Carver home theater receiver right now for 2 channel. 115w in 2ch. Nakamichi CD player. (I am slowly putting togther a home theater)I also have a Carver TB 15 (100w) amp that I am not using yet but can integrate into the system later. My thought is to use M60 for the fronts and the M3 to move around as I build my system. They arrived before the M60's as they're both B stock order. It's just that I plugged the M3's in last night and was blown away by how much sounds comes out of these guys. Not loud but clean and loud enough. After listeing for a few moments I thought, yea, they do need a sub, but with a sub, I wouldn't need much more. The M60's are going to be great but I'm almost thinking of something different. Like a full bookshelf system instead of floorstanders, etc. My room is large (25x25x8) but I could be quite happy with 4 M3's and a sub if I was just going stereo. I am almost thinking the Epic Master or Epic Grand Master system and be done with it. It's all so good! I'm going to try the M60's when they get here though. I feel like they might be too much. I'm sure once I listen to them I won't want to send them back.:)
Cheers
K_A