I just went to you web site. It looks great. Are you created all these yourself? Is it difficult to construct such a site? I'm interested to do one similiar. Can you PM me how to start if you have time?

Considering about the thread, I think we don't have to take serious consideration about the spelling (to the benefit of the doubt), we all have typing mistakes. This is a free world and we respect individuals to voice their opinions. It's never easy to compare an apple with an orange but people like to do this anyway. I think most of us are 'smart' enough to read, digest the information, and have our own judgement. If 'one' or 'few' speakers are so 'good', then why there are still so many speaker manufacturers around.

There are always 'better' speakers with 'better' price outside. If we keep chasing, we won't be enjoying the music. We'll become the slave of 'technology' and much concern on how others see us and lead us to a never ending black hole.

Life is short, as long as you're happy and not doing any harm to others, then why bother ?