Of course a repy is coming...and I hope that you were not taking a shot at me.....

I agree with most of what was posted here, in that value is in the eye of the beholder. I have stated on many occassions that higher price does not always equate to better performance. It can allow a better design and utilization of superior components that when properly assembled can be a better product. But that is not always the case. In this forum we have all have expressed our opinions, dropped names and quoted sources. These should all be a part of your decision making, and for the larger part, learning experience. I read all posts, and treat all with interest - until it gets off topic and silly, at which point I tune out. I have discussed my views openly, and in PMs. I have always respected all opinions, points of view, and discussions. I have RARELY attacked, insulted or abused anyone I am in discussions with. Unfortunately, there are closed minds in this world who will never be comfortable enough to attempt to stretch their experiences, knowledge or minds.

I will say this - I have friends who do not understand my hobby and the associated costs. They however have different hobbies that do not appeal to me. If you look at other interests, can you justify $500 bottles of wine, $100k automobiles, $10k paintings, $350 shoes, $7500 watches, $6k bicycles, etc, etc......

My position is, and always has been - if you see value, can justify the financial outlay, then you have noone to answer to - except possibly your partner!!!