Here's a question for the gurus.

I was originally floored by Paradigm Studio 100s a couple of years ago for HT but got swayed by this board and got Axioms. Budget was also of some concern at the time. My setup is M22s, VP150, QS8s and HSU VTF-2 sub. The receiver is HK-525. This used to be my main system with 61" Samsung DLP in the living room. I am quite happy with the system but there has always been this nagging doubt that I may have compromised.

Now we moved into a new house and have a dedicated HT room in the basement. Budget is also less of an issue (within reason) now. I am getting a front projection with 126" screen. I considered shifting the original audio system from the family room and leave the TV alone upstairs but it did not seem right to leave such a beautiful TV without any support in audio. So, I am in market for a new system. This time, I am thinking of going the Paradigm route.

My question is this: Which of the two systems is better IF COST DIFFERENCE IS NOT A FACTOR?

1. Axiom M80s, VP150, QS8s, SVS sub/Servo 15
2. Paradigm Studio 100s, CC570, ADP470s, Servo 15 sub.

Both systems will use Denon 3805 and 3910/2910. If you were to do a blinded audition, which would sound better?

Actually, the cost difference may not be all that much if I drive to Canada and get them. I originally checked out the prices from a guy in Toronto and you can get Paradigms pretty cheap. Of course, I was Detroit then. Now I am in Cincinnati and that is a longer drive...

Thanks for all the input.

Ravi