I can offer my 2 cents.

In my comparisons of paradigm to axiom I absolutely love the rich sound of the paradigms. For me there is a complete difference in sound which I favor.

I have tried many axiom speakers, the 22's, the 3's the 60's, the vp150, the qs8's. The only ones I kept were the m60's.

I recently was using the m3's as my rears but I had wanted to bring home the paradigm mini monitors to audition in my home, I knew they sounded incredible in the store but things sometimes change in ones home.

Well to make a long story short I purchased them this week and couldn’t be happier with the sound. I actually shut off my front m60's to listen to some David Benoit today because the mini's produce the piano so clean and true.

I have been making the transition slowly to paradigm, as you can see in my sig im down to only the m60's, I think its just a matter of time before the monitor 11's reside here also.

I don’t want to take anything away from the axioms, they are a great speaker, but as I said before its all in the ear of the beholder.