Well, I have just finished shopping for my new HT setup, and I decided to go with Paradigm Reference for my mains and center. The reasons for doing so were simply that these were the best sounding speakers to my ear that I have ever heard. They are rich, full yet still very detailed. One thing to consider too is that these new v3's have a significantly upgraded tweeter which I think adds a lot to their clarity. I have never heard the old v2's, so I can't say how much they are improved. I can only attest to how great they sound to me. Now, the 100's were overkill for my new listening area, so I went with the Ref 60's and CC470. Like Mr. KC though, I found the QS8's to be superior to the ADP's, and also a better bargain to boot. Plus they look way better wall mounted in my opinion. Based on a few posts on this forum and a few elsewhere, I am going with the QS8's with my Paradigm setup, as I've heard timbre matching is very close.

Alas, I am waiting on my Paradigm mains to complete my HT setup (should arrive at my dealer today), so I can't comment on how they mesh with the QS8's.

The Axiom tech phone guy also talked me in to giving the EP500 a crack too. I will have it all setup and calibrated this weekend. I will post next week to attest to how this mix of Paradigm and Axiom works out.