Against my better judgment, I'm going to chime in on this whole "BlueStater is an SVS plant" argument. Put very simply, he is not. Mark responded to my request for a Denon microphone a couple weeks ago, and has communicated back and forth with me since, providing a mound of valuable assistance and recommendations to me, going way beyond the simple questions I asked to provide long, in-depth, useful solutions and suggestions. Nothing he ever said was an attempt to sway me toward a particular product or brand, nor did he ever comment on the quality of the equipment I own or recommend switching to another brand. From my experience, there is less than no chance that he is a shill for any company whatsoever. Anyone who thinks otherwise is simply reading far too much into his post(s); sometimes there just isn't anyone on the grassy knoll.

Side note: Any company that is incapable of providing a superior product at 150% the consumer cost of their chief competitor has no buisiness being in the business. I would fully expect the SVS in that comparison to best the Axiom. As Mark said, bring in the EP500, and you'll get a whole different result.

"That's all I have to say about that."

-- Jason

Sony 57" RPTV
Marantz SR8002
Toshiba HDA30 HD-DVD
Axiom m60/VP150/QS8-Boston Cherry
SVS 20-39PCi