Good questions. I haven't heard all the speakers but let me start and others with more info can jump in.

The M3s are the standard recommendation for standalone bookshelf speakers and people using them standalone seem to be real happy with them. My only concern would be that the M3s and M22s aren't going to have as much bass as your floorstanders so depending on the music and sound levels you listen at that might be a problem. How big is your listening room ?

From the list you provided, my first thought would be that the PSB Image 2s (2Bs, right ?) are probably the most serious alternative to the Axioms, probably followed by the Mini Monitors. The Image 2Bs seemed to have a bit more bass and more "kick" than the Axioms, but the Axioms sounded smoother and more accurate in most other respects. I imagine you would be pretty happy with either the PSBs (2B's were recently replace by 25's, I think) or the Axioms. If you listen more to jazz & acoustic instruments the Axioms are a no-brainer -- if you listen more to rock you might like the PSBs slightly better.

I own a pair of Paradigm Atoms and think they're pretty nice but not as good as my M2s. A lot of people think Atoms are actually better than Titans even though they are less expensive -- haven't heard Titans so can't say much more there.

Someone posted in the last couple of weeks comparing with the MA Bronze 2's -- consensus seemed to be that the M3s were nicer if I remember correctly, but suggest you search for the post just in case I have it wrong. I think the thread was looking for opinions on S2s but one or two people piped in who had owned or heard B2s.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8