Thanks, Ajax for the links, I will definately take a close look at them. Thanks to everyone else as well, I feel I really got ripped off when I purchased the Monster
Cable(s) a while back, not that the quality is bad but the price is excessive. I noticed many of you have commented on speaker wires at previous postings and I couldn't agree more that any 12-14 Awg copper wire is more than adequate for that application. Just to add my 2 cents worth regarding companies saying how great soldered connections are vs. crimp I totally disagree. Having worked in the Electronics Industry for over 28 years (18 of them in Military or Aerospace companies) in various capacities I can tell you crimp connections are more reliable due to a highly repeatable process (calibrated tooling) vs. a soldering process that has many variable(s) such as pre-cleaning of hardware before and after the solder connection and the expertise of the person soldering (a big variable). If the right person does it "Great" but I wouldn't promote it as being the best method. Getting ready to move in a week, really stressed out right now but at least I can order my Axiom's once I get settled in.