well, i guess i should give an anniversary update..

i got home yesterday afternoon, to find my 'gifts' on the table. OK, now tell me if this woman doesnt know me or what? first, she made a really cool handmade card with all her scrapbook stuff. it was really neat, and i just dig handmade stuff. the card was propped against a bottle of chimay blue, chimay red, and a bottle of duvel. then, as if she hadnt done good enough, there was a gift bag with the SACD of allison krause's 'forget about it', the DTS dvd of 'johnny cash live in montreux 1994', and the DTS limited edition of 'JAWS'.

i felt real bad cause all i got her was a store bought card and a gift certificate for her to get a pedicure(she really loves those).. anyway, my mom came and watched the boys, and we went to a local steak house and ate dinner. ribeye was great, then we split there and went and got some blizzards at dairy queen. stopped at the blockbuster and got 'sideways' and the 'harold and kumar' movie, and headed back to the house.

no wine, but i did drink my chimay blue. i thought the 'sideways' movie was just great. i really think its the small, subtle parts of that movie that make it good. that giamatti guy is a really awesome actor. i swear, you can feel his pain.

got to bed early, yada, yada, yada.. i feel great this morning.

heres hoping that ALL of ya'lls anniversaries can be as good!!

BTW- gonna watch the 'harold and kumar' movie tonight, and hope to watch the johnny cash this weekend. i will let you know what i think of it!

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??