Do speaker cables, interconnects, seperates vs non-seperates and etc...really make a huge difference in sound? Who knows!

My personal theory is if I have a budget which affords me good quality audio/video equipment, why not top it off with some good quality accessories? Even all the while I'm knowing for a fact that some of this gear I'm using to accessorize my system doesn't do a thing better than some run of the mill gear. I buy some of these accessories because they make my system look as sharp as it sounds while being functional, and to me, that means a lot...within what *I* would consider a reasonable budget.

I'm getting ready to put some money into a nice power conditioner, not because it's as magical as some claim but because at this point I can afford one and I personally like the way it organizes the place, nice and tidy.

I do like coming over here to this site because there is a chock full of info from you all and for the most part most everybody here is looking for the best bang for the buck.

Everybody have a good long weekend and drive safe!

Rick
Our Room

smile