30x30x10 is a HUGE room.. you will most definitely need the M60's to fill that much space. and i think a sub is necesary to make any HT shine. if budget is a concern, i would maybe skip on the center channel for now to ensure you can get the 60's and a sub. the EP350 will work very well.. you might also want to look into some of the subs offered by SVS and HSU. you might be able to save a few bucks going that route.

the axiom speakers are great(which i am sure you have figured out if you have been lingering here a while). my room is 28x26x8, and i have the 60's, QS8's and a VP150, and i have more detailed sound then i could have even hoped for.

and the H/K 7300 is a MONSTER receiver. its a good one, but it could be overkill for what you need. you might want to see if there are a few cheaper receivers that will still have the wattage and features that you desire. thats another good way to pinch a few dollars.

we are here to help, so feel free to ask any more questions that you may have. and welcome to the board!!

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??