I have heard many fans describe a World Cup match as "electric." I really need to get to one of these some day. If the opportunity arises, I will defintely go.

Funny how I used to think that Nascar wasn't that popular. IIRC, Nascar either ranks first or second behind the NFL in attendance here in the US. I guess it really is popular.

I keep wondering why Phil would come back to the Lakers after what happened previously. To date Jeannie Buss again maybe?

I looked over the PDA site. That is pretty cool.

I am also a big Utah Jazz fan. It's been a tough fall from the consistent winning ways of Stockton and Malone to what the Jazz have going now. Hopefully the Jazz can get someone who can help them at #6 in the draft. One thing that is unfortunate is that because of the impending lockout at the end of the month, there will probably be no Rocky Mountain Revue here this summer. The Revue is a gathering in July of about 10 NBA teams composed of rookies and second year players. It's a blast to go to because for a mere $20 a day you can watch NBA talent with great seats and the games run all day long. Ben Gordon of the Bulls really stood out last year at the Revue with his play and I felt he would be a very solid NBA player. Great shooter with unbelievable quicks.