Giants
Yankees
I bleed Blue, and it comes out in Pinstripes.

NHL - Playoffs only - if they ever make it back
NBA - Playoffs only - Change teams yearly
Motorcycle Racing on Speedvision - No Dirt Track
Women's Tennis - Better Competition, more interesting personalities, pretty damn close to the same level of play, and breasts... What's not to like?
Sometimes Televised Fishing- (trying to come up with a comment about how stupid and boring this can be, but wierdly addictive if you are a fisherman...)
Golf - on TV only - very wierd attraction - Hate the sport from a particapitory aspect- I will never pick up a club except for "Pootie Golf" where I use a 9 Iron to launch Dog Poo from in front of my mailbox out into the center of the road in front of my house. It is such a regular occurance that I'm thinking of putting a flag out in the middle of the road to aim for. No Idea what my handicap is.
But on TV, on the couch, there is nothing better to doze an afternoon away to than televised golf. The nice pictures, the quiet, soothing voices, chuckling at the Buick commercials, ect... Does anyone else out there find it amusing that one of Daley's (last/only)Corporate sponsers is Hooters? Drinking problem. Weight problem. Women problem. Sponsers dumping him problem. Give his agent an A+ for creativity, but an E- in problem solving...
College Lacrosse- This is a great televised sport. Even better in person. And even better if you have ever been knocked out cold, or knocked someone else out cold, while playing lacrosse!
Boxing - I know it is getting pretty Non-PC, but a good fight is great entertainment.

Axioms; For when you've just Gotta have More Cowbell! 60s 150 350 8s 2is RX-V2500 DVD-C750 2900