Wall'O'Fame
Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,443 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,362 Topics
413,664 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17994
pmbuko 16400
SirQuack 13360
CV 11547
MarkSJohnson 11292
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts United States/Americas Rugby Championship 2016 pur by shakhsadyvai @ Today at 02:24 PM

USA vs Argentina Live Stream DGA Awards 2016 Live Stream
Home Theater
Yeah, I was full of energy last night. Probably could have kept going, but didn't want to tally screw up my sleep schedule. I made the above post at 2am. Morning came a bit early. Not that I wasn't (and still am) tired, but my mind was just racing
Home Theater
Jump to new posts VP150 Center Channel by Sgt1985 @ Today at 11:21 AM

Hello, I recently purchased the VP150 to compliment my home theater. Any suggestions on settings? I currently have Martin Logan Aerius as my mains and Logan Depth as my sub. I know settings are subjective I just need a general idea.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Maybe I should start a v4.0 build thread somewhere by Serenity_Now @ Today at 11:12 AM

Watching eagerly. Helping you in spirit. Just brought you a coffee 'cause I know you dont drink.
Cinéma-Maison
Jump to new posts roll them out to all their charges by davidkib @ Today at 11:11 AM

England vs Scotland live Stream
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: New headphones by alan @ Today at 11:04 AM

Now that's funny, Scott. Alan
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rock & Roll Star Death Pool by Serenity_Now @ Today at 11:04 AM

Liked it. Thanks scarface.
Cinéma-Maison
Jump to new posts many security pros is keeping by davidkib @ Today at 10:42 AM

England vs Scotland live Stream
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: New headphones by a401classic @ Today at 09:43 AM

Best headphones EVER!
Cinéma-Maison
Jump to new posts Among the best practices recommended by davidkib @ Today at 09:02 AM

France vs Italy live Stream
Home Theater
I really wish I had the drive.
Home Theater
So.... I decided to move my false wall 13.5" closer to the seating area. That meant full tear down of the frame work, moving it, cutting existing crown molding that was in place, disconnecting a LOT of wiring for the led light strips in the cr
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Ian's Birthday by brwsaw @ Today at 01:57 AM

Its beauti-ful
Home Theater
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Maybe I should start a v4.0 build thread somewhere by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

So I started bringing some tools into the theater for a project that I will work on for about 4 hours yet tonight and will continue tomorrow until it is all done... Here are the first things that I took into the theater...

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.