You are not logged in. [Log In]

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days

Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Please weigh in on crossover settings by Serenity_then @ Today at 04:42 AM

Bang on! The only thing I would caution is the phase control knob on the back of a subwoofer isnt really an accurate solution. It is not as granular an adjustment as the actual distance setting in the processor. Also, a phase knob on the subwoofer
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: ADA1000 & that 12v trigger by slavertu @ Today at 12:21 AM

For the sake of posterity and the forum search engine... I had a similar problem when I had to upgrade the amps in my 2 x EP500's and my A1400-8 to an A1500-8 (long story). I have an aging Denon AVR-4306 which is rated at a paltry 25mA per trigger
Advice from Axiom Owners
If you remove them, it might create a resonance with the mounting surface.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Please weigh in on crossover settings by bluray @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

To better understand your answer did some further reading and came across this: https://jlaudio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/art...obile_site=true A similar situation exists with home theater (e.g. “surround“) setups where the customer thinks that the front
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Ordered M60, VP150, now thinking M5's and VP180... by Dragbug @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Speaking of soundstage, can the feet be removed from the VP180? The place I have it right now, there is a bar that doesn't block the speakers really but, I think might be blocking the sound a little as I noticed the sound is different than when I tes
AxiomAir General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir System Version 2.08 by Timmeh @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

Ah gotcha. I will try that! Thanks.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Please weigh in on crossover settings by Serenity_then @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

without any knowledge of your dimensions, processor or listening level all I can say is that a higher crossover setting will allow greater phase adjustment relative to the main channels. Higher crossover= shorter wavelength= more possible relative d
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Please weigh in on crossover settings by Mojo @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

I have the 800v4. I know the amp is definitely different than the original that Tom Cumberland engineered. Besides the continously adjustable phase control and the lack of a USB port, I don't know what all the differences are. Andrew also got rid of
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Please weigh in on crossover settings by bluray @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

What would you recommend for this 5.1 setup (70 percent music, 30 percent movies): Fronts M80 HP Center VP180 (non-HP) Rears M22 Sub EP800 Amp Rotel RMB-1575 Rear at 80 is obvious. Question is front array with these possibilities: 80 80 80 60 80 60
Forum Stats

15,281 Registered Members
16 Forums
24,089 Topics
425,400 Posts

Most users ever online:
883 @ 03/04/17 05:06 PM

Top Posters
Ken.C 18044
pmbuko 16437
SirQuack 13579
CV 11709