Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-888-352-9466 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog
Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
2 registered (CV, St_PatGuy), 30 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,367 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,131 Topics
409,119 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17880
pmbuko 16335
SirQuack 13356
CV 11436
MarkSJohnson 11102
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By BobKayDon't BS us, Cam. You don't have any "special needs" that can't be completely covered by a hot, $1,000-a-night "courtesan," you little white-bread lothario trash. You know me well .
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by BobKay @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

[i]Originally Posted By MurphOriginally Posted By Da_Gimp_PimpOriginally Posted By BobKayPeople with "special needs" should order in MDF, then send 'em to you! Why ya always dragging me into your conversations? Ha, If he was talking ab
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by BobKay @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By Da_Gimp_PimpOriginally Posted By BobKayPeople with "special needs" should order in MDF, then send 'em to you! Why ya always dragging me into your conversations? You mean "rolling" you into the conversation
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Ultra HD Blu-ray by theskins @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

Also,I'm waiting patiently for 4K projectors to be.............3k or less (2-3 years???)
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: No sub to EP500 results. AND BIRCH SYRUP!! by Murph @ Yesterday at 08:22 AM

Only if you want your cats stuck to it.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Movie review: Interstellar by Murph @ Yesterday at 08:21 AM

I don't know what is more messed up. The plot summary or the fact it stars Don Johnson.
The Water Cooler
Cool. I'll definitely look that up. Thanks.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Buying a new Cell Phone -- Need HELP by Murph @ Yesterday at 08:13 AM

I work for a phone/TV/Internet company so I can't answer without perceived bias. Actually, to be honest, I am very distanced from the Mobility side of the biz. So I only know about phone models from what I read on the same blogs you have undoubtedly
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by Murph @ Yesterday at 08:03 AM

Originally Posted By Da_Gimp_PimpOriginally Posted By BobKayPeople with "special needs" should order in MDF, then send 'em to you! Why ya always dragging me into your conversations? Ha, If he was talking about you he would have dropped

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.