You are not logged in. [Log In]

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days

Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So long to our last Video Store by exlabdriver @ Today at 11:34 AM

Thanks for the advice. With 3 doorways in my path it would be a nightmare to do this; however, I'm thinking on it... TAM
Stereo
Jump to new posts 2018 BBC Proms by JohnK @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Last night in London the 124th season of "The World's Greatest Classical Music Festival" opened. For 8 weeks many of the finest orchestras and performers appear for the daily concerts. The schedule is here . All are broadcast live on BBC R
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So long to our last Video Store by Gr8_White_North @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

I run straight Ethernet here, wireless is just not robust enough imho . Never have streaming issues on netlix or amazon prime on max setting though its a huge hit to my download quota. Luckily i have drop ceilings in the basement but still have some
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So long to our last Video Store by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

I'm on Wi-Fi due to the fact that my wireless router (a fairly new one) is close but in the next room. There is really no way to discretely run the cable from one room to the other as I'm on a slab... TAM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So long to our last Video Store by Jc @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

Hi, Same in my area Blu-ray rental places are gone. I was wondering if you are running your Netflix on Wi-Fi or ethernet connection. Wi-Fi is not reliable. I run everything that I can on ethernet, using Wi-Fi only when I don't have the choi
Forum Stats

15,244 Registered Members
15 Forums
24,025 Topics
424,362 Posts

Most users ever online:
883 @ 03/04/17 05:06 PM

Top Posters
Ken.C 18044
pmbuko 16437
SirQuack 13571
CV 11677