Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
4 registered (craigsub, CV, exlabdriver, michael_d), 67 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,399 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,278 Topics
412,489 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17963
pmbuko 16378
SirQuack 13358
CV 11520
MarkSJohnson 11245
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema by brwsaw @ Today at 12:15 PM

Fred, What speakers did you leave running off the 2040?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by a401classic @ Today at 11:17 AM

Wow! Nice work. Mrs Classic says she wants the plans.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts What to do with a problem called Grounding by oakvillematt @ Today at 10:02 AM

I am at a loss on what the best move to do is. I have a grounding issue and no idea on what direction is the best move to go. I have the LFR1100 speakers so they have their own DSP. This is made by Axiom and has been tested and looked at by Andrew
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by Ken.C @ Today at 09:24 AM

Finally completed my boot bench that I started over a year ago! It's got a solid maple top with the frame made of poplar. The bottom is birch ply, and the sides are maple ply. Finished with many coats of shellac.
Home Theater
The Panny OLED is using a LG Panel. Hopefully will be FLAT and not curved. Very intersted in what they do with it
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: LFR-1100's and assorted tests to be done by craigsub @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

Guys - The Axiom EP-350 has shipped, and should arrive next Tuesday. A Hsu VTF-3 Mark V has also been ordered, and should be here the following week.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Looks like the diffusers are a spring thing now. Might as well share the bar stool row. Here's how you can cheat a second row if your room isnt quite long enough. The swivel stools are pretty comfy. Not so great for being in the surround field f
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What to buy with Panasonic Plasma off the market by GregMatty @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

Sorry for the very late reply . . . I have a 65" ZT model that I bought two years ago and I am still enjoying it. I have heard the new OLED TVs that Panasonic is developing to be released in time for Christmas 2016 will be a big improvement

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.