Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
5 registered (7800, brendo, richeydog, Kevin1, exlabdriver), 35 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,379 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,196 Topics
410,705 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17923
pmbuko 16349
SirQuack 13357
CV 11462
MarkSJohnson 11187
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: LFR1100v4 power handling by 7800 @ 15 minutes 27 seconds ago

The HP drivers are the new standard spec on my LFR's for v4. The back array I was referring to are the rear firing speakers on the LFR. They have their own input terminals as each LFR requires at least 2 channels of amplification. 4 ohm impedance fr
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Gain levels on pro AVR and Pro amp by brendo @ 25 minutes 19 seconds ago

Hi all, Now am the proud owner of pro gear My AVR a TASCAM PA-R200 specs. say the output on the rca out give 2v or 2.2kohm. I have a Crest Audio VS900 for my M80 fronts. I have a scosche S.P.L.1000 and set the level to 70DBs with the AVR level at 0 b
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: LFR1100v4 power handling by brendo @ 37 minutes 13 seconds ago

The M100 has the HP drivers so it's a bit heavier. The specs for all the surround {Q series} are all 8ohm as most amps don't push the full wattage to the rear, so a 4ohm would probably send an amp in to clipping pretty quick.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: support for sub woofers by brendo @ 43 minutes 43 seconds ago

Contact Axiom they make it as quick and simple as possible. I had a bunk driver last year they replaced it right away. Really easy.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: support for sub woofers by SqBobGodPants @ 52 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Ken.CThey typically send out the piece. In the rare instance where they replace the whole sub, I believe they pay for the return shipping. I could be misremembering this. That's great, Ken! I'm going to start using it right aw
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wine thread by SqBobGodPants @ 55 minutes 4 seconds ago

What with you holding court AND enough liquor, I'm sure everyone will remember it as awesome. And see, I've already stopped mentioning the table.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by SqBobGodPants @ 57 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Wid I do it both ways but mostly just throw it on whole Even that gets boring after a while.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by Wid @ Today at 12:33 PM

I do it both ways but mostly just throw it on whole
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by chesseroo @ Today at 11:57 AM

Originally Posted By michael_d So when you guys cook your birds, do you cut out the back bone and lay them out, or just cook them? That sounds like a lot of work. I just toss it on the grill.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts LFR1100v4 power handling by 7800 @ Today at 11:22 AM

Hello owners. I've curious about the power handling difference between the front and back arrays. Do I assume the back array has the same specs as an M22? The product page makes no reference to this (it should) and there is no online owners manual
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by michael_d @ Today at 11:14 AM

I like to slobber apple cider vinegar on meat, give it a few minutes, then dust it with salt and a dry rub. Sit over night, cook at room temp the following day. So when you guys cook your birds, do you cut out the back bone and lay them out, or jus
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: support for sub woofers by Ken.C @ Today at 09:54 AM

They typically send out the piece. In the rare instance where they replace the whole sub, I believe they pay for the return shipping. I could be misremembering this.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts support for sub woofers by blatisi @ Today at 09:29 AM

I own the EP500 V4, and the amp just turns off for no reason. I can simply let it sit with the gain turned all the way down, and it will eventually turn itself off. I am now certain after many days of testing it has something wrong with it. Has an
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Daily Gripe by brwsaw @ Today at 12:09 AM

Lol
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation was a lot of fun. Christopher McQuarrie did a good job with it. A couple of parts were extra fakey, but overall a strong entry. Maybe my favorite so far, though I'll have to watch III, Ghost Protocol, and this one a
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by Wid @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

A vinegar wash for ribs works quite nice, gives the ribs a bit of tang.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by CV @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By brendoSorry I was assuming you guy are using fresh products as apposed to expired. How many restaurants have tricked you with the same thing?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by brendo @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Sorry I was assuming you guy are using fresh products as apposed to expired.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Originally Posted By Ken.CSPATULA CITY! ..............Spatula City! I bet there is such a place. I might Google it.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By brendoLot's of people recommend Soaking all meats in vinegar first then rinse and season as desired. At least the vinegar will begin to break down tissues and soften the meat. If bacteria are already growing though, they can pe
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By exlabdriverIMO, phobias about your common, everyday bacteria are as irrational as phobias about spiders, ha... TAM That's the funny thing about E.coli. We all have it in our own bodies in our digestion tracts yet swallowing it
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Andrew, it would be very useful if you could put a USB port on the air battery. That way I can take the battery on the road to juice my internet things.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by brendo @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

Lot's of people recommend Soaking all meats in vinegar first then rinse and season as desired.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

IMO, phobias about your common, everyday bacteria are as irrational as phobias about spiders, ha... TAM
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

SPATULA CITY! ..............Spatula City!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.