AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
1 registered (CV), 37 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13365 Members
11 Forums
23106 Topics
408554 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17868
pmbuko 16326
SirQuack 13356
CV 11408
MarkSJohnson 11079
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶Ay, caramba! Our 'sneak peek' announcement in this morning's newsletter genera...

󾔸 Testing various operating systems with our new High Power Computer Speakers t...

Kick it up for Tone!

For all of you music lovers and studio geeks, this is absolutely amazing! https...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: On-Ceiling Speakers for Immersive Sound by eman @ 26 minutes 48 seconds ago

I was thinking about buying some b-stock m2 and drill some holes on the side so I can use the ceiling bracket that came with the yamaha aw390 speakers . http://images.sonicelectronix.com/images/441814/main/nsaw390wh.jpg
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who wants to order the Axiom Aeris? by tomtuttle @ Today at 02:36 PM

It seems like they've thought of everything. I think it will be a wonderful product, and that it will be too expensive for me to seriously consider. I'm eager to see the UI. As always, I hope it is a smash hit for Ian, Andrew and Co.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: A six month long test of an Axiom Tower vs. ??? by tomtuttle @ Today at 02:33 PM

I appreciate your time and your stories, Craig.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by BobKay @ Today at 02:27 PM

Originally Posted By: exlabdriverI've been accused of being a shill & even an employee numerous times (often by the same few) & that I had to be getting 'freebies' from Axiom. My response is - 'Nope, I'm just a very satisfied customer, &
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by exlabdriver @ Today at 02:20 PM

I've been accused of being a shill & even an employee numerous times (often by the same few) & that I had to be getting 'freebies' from Axiom. My response is - 'Nope, I'm just a very satisfied customer, & no, I don't get 'freebies' nor w
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who wants to order the Axiom Aeris? by BobKay @ Today at 02:19 PM

Charles, I thought you had a deal with Axiom that was kinda like the old Columbia Record Club: They notify you of what brand new thing they're gonna send you. Unless you mail back the "No" card in time, it'll be at your doorstep soon. C'm
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by BobKay @ Today at 02:10 PM

Hope you're celebrating with friends and drinks later at The Carlisle and then out for the evening. Have a great day!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by casey01 @ Today at 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: exlabdriverI get really tired of the ubiquitous posts that are generated everyday, especially at AVS - 'I'm a Dummy - Choose a Speaker System for Me'. It seems that most don't want to take the time to do any meaningful research
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by nickbuol @ Today at 01:50 PM

Just in case he comes back here ever, I would hate not to chime in too: HaPpY BiRtHdAy AlAn! The guy that talked me into going M60s instead of M22s 11 years ago and I am still loving it!
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: A six month long test of an Axiom Tower vs. ??? by craigsub @ Today at 01:46 PM

Tam - I do understand your concerns what happens with a "tally" of the speaker scores. One item I failed to mention is we require all "scores/notes" to be turned in before we identify the speakers in question. To further ensure t
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by exlabdriver @ Today at 01:08 PM

I get really tired of the ubiquitous posts that are generated everyday, especially at AVS - 'I'm a Dummy - Choose a Speaker System for Me'. It seems that most don't want to take the time to do any meaningful research (that is available in spades) &a
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: A six month long test of an Axiom Tower vs. ??? by exlabdriver @ Today at 12:54 PM

Great post craig. Good to have you here: I've often heard that these types of speakers are wonderful; however, I don't think that I'd want a speaker system that requires my head to be clamped in a vice to keep a coherent sound stage. When I listen
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: laaawnmower by Ken.C @ Today at 12:51 PM

Well, no, but this is my backyard, so... it's already pretty trashed. It tends to turn into a marsh whenever it rains, since it's sloped down and then has a raised bed at the back.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Today at 12:27 PM

Happy birthday, Alan! Have a great day!
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: A six month long test of an Axiom Tower vs. ??? by craigsub @ Today at 11:00 AM

A quick update - The Martin Logans (ML's) are sounding pretty good. All processing in the Denon receiver is turned off, and it is just a two channel amp now. The ML's are the first "dipole" style planar speaker we have had here, and commen
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by a401classic @ Today at 10:28 AM

Happy Birthday, Alan!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Birthday by Adrian @ Today at 09:45 AM

Hope you had a wonderful day, Amie!!
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Samsung or LG TV? Which is better? by Adrian @ Today at 09:44 AM

I'd definitely choose another Samsung when the timecomes. My LCD is several years old, picture is still perfect, never had a problem.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: laaawnmower by Adrian @ Today at 09:41 AM

...not good for the grass though.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by Adrian @ Today at 09:39 AM

Have a wonderful day Alan!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by craigsub @ Today at 08:50 AM

There are a lot of fascinating things going on in the forum world, and unfortunately, most of these things are not good. I always thought the forums (in terms of audio) were supposed to be a place where guys (and the occasional brave lady) could han
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by Ken.C @ Today at 08:24 AM

So Gene runs AVS now, too? Or did they give him mod rights for some godforsaken reason?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by Serenity_Now @ Today at 07:37 AM

I was firmly warned by the overlord about a post I made here wrt a poorly made vid some time ago. Where I felt several thinly veiled slights were made for no reason. I ceased all activity and visits to audioholics since then. It is a shame that
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by oakvillematt @ Today at 06:06 AM

Greatness never fades from memory. Thankyou Alan for all the work that you have done to make us all that much more informed. Though you might be one year older, you are one year wiser. Happy Birthday today and many more to come.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 06:05 AM

Wishing you a fantastic birthday, Alan!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.