Wall'O'Fame
Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
2 registered (brwsaw, MarkSJohnson), 97 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,584 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,427 Topics
415,436 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 18029
pmbuko 16418
SirQuack 13369
CV 11583
MarkSJohnson 11369
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by jmone @ Today at 07:26 AM

Thanks mate.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by michelangelo @ Today at 07:01 AM

Hi Jmone, the credentials are: volumio/volumio - However, we'll disable SSH soon (but with an option to re-enable it). - Don't really know - Not as of now...
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by jmone @ Today at 06:37 AM

@michelangelo - in case a couple of my Q got missed: - Pi Root & User Accounts: What is the Login / Password - Is there any way to get a full signal output (to feed another amp)? - Any plans to support DLNA Sync (Multi Renderer) Thanks Nathan
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Ian @ Today at 04:03 AM

Hi Yvasse, I see you are Black with a Black grille. These are the first ones being made so expect to see a delivery notice late next week or early the week after.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Yvasse @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Thanks Ian for the update. I would still like to know where I sit in the queue for receiving my AA, as I'm sure a lot of the other backers are anxious to know. I understand that this a brand new and exciting product you are refining, but it would
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A New Van for Cam by Ya_basta @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

Thanks, Marky .
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A New Van for Cam by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Awesome, Cam!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A New Van for Cam by Ya_basta @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

Got a call from our main TV news station on Monday to do an interview about my fundraiser (I asked to expand it beyond just me, and get Stephanie involved). They're running the story tonight. Here it is - linky .
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Fatboycarney @ Yesterday at 08:14 AM

Logs were went last night but I missed this note. The iPad and AxiomAir are in the same room as the router when the test was completed. I now am wondering if the iPad was on 5Ghz so I will double check that tonight. I will test with the AA on eth
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Height of Centre and L/R speakers by TroyD @ 04/26/16 10:09 PM

Mains aren't the issue they are imagine correctly. I have treatment up temp, I have the panels from a movie theatre. Three 4 x 8 sheets. Going to put them up on short stands tomorrow night see if that works
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by michelangelo @ 04/26/16 07:26 PM

Originally Posted By FatboycarneyAmazing michelangelo. Your response time is fantastic and glad to help Will apply the build tonight and provide feedback/logs as needed Thank you very much.. And an additional request after sending the logs... If

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.