Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
2 registered (7800, alan), 66 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,380 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,218 Topics
411,206 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17932
pmbuko 16357
SirQuack 13357
CV 11473
MarkSJohnson 11200
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by bridgman @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

It is pretty neat, have to admit that. Right now I think my top priority is getting some kind of roof over the smoking/grilling area. You know all those areas complaining about drought ? Their rain is here if they want to come and pick it up.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

After tweaking stuff a little more, cutting the bass a few db, putting spikes on speakers and finalizing their position listening for a while to test tracks I use, I think the room is getting into pretty good shape. The ETC (impulse) plots are nearl
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrate Good Times by Debbie @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

Originally Posted By Da_Gimp_Pimp so hopefully I can get reservations somewhere on short notice. We'll make sure that you have a room at the resort if you can make it. Get well, and hope to see you there.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrate Good Times by Debbie @ Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Here is a general rundown of the weekend festivities. Friday Night-Get-together and get-to-know-you at the resorts Lake of Bays Club Saturday-Factory tours, round table discussions (ideas for topics welcome), mingling, and a live dock concert to clo
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 09:24 AM

When I visited Axiom back in February of this year, they had a working prototype that was pretty slick. They were just refining the audio quality (you know how Ian wants to make sure that it actually sounds good) so I am sure that there will be some
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by exlabdriver @ 09/02/15 11:14 PM

I seem to remember from way back that they would be shipping in October but there might be some demos available at the bash... TAM
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by SBrown @ 09/02/15 07:08 PM

Be nice To see a production line shot soon, but it could be awhile. The good thing is that it's already paid for.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by fredk @ 09/02/15 01:28 PM

I want to be part of the 'internet of because you can'. I'm not sure yet that being able to monitor my smoker from my smartphone really has any value, but I wanted to give it a whirl.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.