Wall'O'Fame
Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
1 registered (MarkSJohnson), 109 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,584 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,429 Topics
415,478 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 18029
pmbuko 16418
SirQuack 13369
CV 11585
MarkSJohnson 11370
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Jc @ Today at 08:49 AM

Originally Posted By MojoI've just noticed a repetitive static noise when I mute the volume through the client. Hi Mojo, I also witness the same behavior.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by jmone @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

I can confirm what Mojo is hearing - I also get a sharp static/click when turning the Vol all the way to 0 and a song is still playing. It happens on Mains and Battery power. The static/click will stop if you stop playing. The frequency of the sta
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

I've just noticed a repetitive static noise when I mute the volume through the client. It sounds like a charge is being built up and then discharging over and over again. It disappears when I raise the volume. Anyone else experiencing this?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: The Limited Edition by DrStrangeQuark @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By EFalardeauVery nice. Lots of well worth it! Thanks Originally Posted By brendo I find the same with my M80s they can handle most any thing probably down to 30Hz and a Ep500 or two is icing on the cake. I've got 1 and man can i
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty Sad the state of movies by DarkPathSignal @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Bridge of Spies: solid movie. Spielberg is great when he tells a story.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty Sad the state of movies by brendo @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Deadpool is supposed to be a good adult humor movie my wife enjoyed it thoroughly, Though I agree there hasn't been a new release I've wanted to see in a long time. How many times can they release the same old crap, and remake everything before a n
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: The Limited Edition by brendo @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

Looks Awesome Doc. I find the same with my M80s they can handle most any thing probably down to 30Hz and a Ep500 or two is icing on the cake. I've got 1 and man can it pound shockingly well.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Haybirthday by Ya_basta @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Happy birthday, Graeme!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by onn @ Yesterday at 09:43 AM

Yesterday I was listening to the Air using music from my phone. After finishing playing one album I tried to play another album but could not. I checked my wifi settings and the Air was no longer an option for my phone. I tried going to factory setti
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Haybirthday by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 07:15 AM

Hey Hey Hay! Happy BirthHay!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Haybirthday by CV @ Yesterday at 12:11 AM

Happy Birthday!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by jmone @ 04/30/16 11:05 PM

WiFi roaming (multiple AP's with same SSID / Password) is not so great. The Air drops the connection completely then reconnects instead of just moving to the stronger AP.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by jmone @ 04/30/16 11:04 PM

Airplay is working well for me with no apparent issues. Sync with other Airplay Speakers is perfect.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Haybirthday by JohnK @ 04/30/16 09:46 PM

Graeme(Hay)has been celebrating his day today. Happy Birthday, Graeme!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: The Limited Edition by EFalardeau @ 04/30/16 07:32 PM

Very nice. Lots of well worth it!
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by Boomzilla @ 04/30/16 04:23 PM

Well, through inattention I accidentally ordered a V3 VP-100 instead of a V4. Until my buddy pointed it out to me, I heard nothing amiss. So all's well that ends well!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by SRoode @ 04/30/16 12:33 PM

@Michelangelo - I run dual band WiFi in my home (2.4 GHz G/N and 5.0 GHz AC). If I were to replace the wireless dongle with an AC wireless dongle, would the AA initialize it properly? I'd like to take the AA off of my G/N band and have it reside on
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: RCA to XLR by DrStrangeQuark @ 04/30/16 12:02 PM

Originally Posted By Ken.CCool. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't going to be dealing with crazy level issues or anything. At the moment it's really a guessing game of whether the thing is working or not... which is irritating. I'm using those same
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by jmone @ 04/30/16 07:25 AM

@michelangelo , Not that this will impact most, but with my tinkering I ran out of space on the "Volumio_Data" partition (Overlay). Given the SD Card has so much unused space, I increased it to 10GB. Might as well use that space!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty Sad the state of movies by Ajax @ 04/30/16 06:45 AM

Originally Posted By AdrianOriginally Posted By oakvillematt What I find disappointing is that many of the movies fall well short in the engaging story line and just rely on special effects to try and fill the gap. Ding! Ding! Ding!!! couldn't agre
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: The Limited Edition by DrStrangeQuark @ 04/29/16 09:58 PM

Hi All -- Sorry to have been out of touch for so long. Work got really busy, for one thing, and what time I had for this sort of thing got aimed at finishing the theater up. I'm super pleased to say, that after just about 3 years of effort, the th
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by jmone @ 04/29/16 09:23 PM

Also fyi for the Tinkerers and JRiver users - thanks to @mwillems we now have JRiver's Media Center also running on the Air (some more work to do yet). More Info --> http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=104473.0
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by jmone @ 04/29/16 07:23 PM

Still can't get the AA into Hot Spot mode. I get the Blue/Red Light + the Blue Light on the WiFi donlge flashing but no SSID is being broadcast. Thanks Nathan
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by BobKay @ 04/29/16 05:39 PM

Thinking of and pre-requisitely playing The Purple One made me recall some R & R history. I'm listening to the album, "Come." It made me think of this. In 1985 Tipper Gore created the PMRC, which brought us those little B & W, &quo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty Sad the state of movies by casey01 @ 04/29/16 11:22 AM

Originally Posted By oakvillemattThe animation movies have come a long way. I remember back in 94 when Pixar announced it was doing a 100% computer animated feature film. Everyone in the film industry said it would fail as there was no way they cou
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.