Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
1 registered (CV), 65 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,380 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,216 Topics
411,145 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17932
pmbuko 16357
SirQuack 13357
CV 11473
MarkSJohnson 11198
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Ajax @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Happy Birthday Guys.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Yesterday at 10:34 AM

Happy birthday, ladies :-p!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 09:39 AM

After watching a bunch of movies I can safely say the center channel is interacting with the AT screen audibly. I think the screen isn't an issue for db drop or frequency filtering so much, but creates a parallel surface to the front wall creating a
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 09:33 AM

Here is Tom Turtle on his birthday... And for Adrian! Happy birthday guys!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 09:26 AM

Happy Bday fellas.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 06:30 AM

Happy birthday, guys!
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: banana plug preferance by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 06:29 AM

Originally Posted By CVI never had a problem with the normal ones slipping out Missed one. Amateur.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by a401classic @ Yesterday at 06:14 AM

Happy Birthday, Tom And Adrian! Have a great day.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Sound Quality (Price not important): M60/80 vs... by brendo @ Yesterday at 04:44 AM

It is essentially the same, the graph shows that the lower level sounds are sustained easier by the High Powered Drivers. The flatter line with out so many dips.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by CV @ Yesterday at 02:13 AM

Happy Birthday, T & A!
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: banana plug preferance by CV @ Yesterday at 02:12 AM

Originally Posted By Serenity_NowAre they like this Bob? That looks like them. I still have some of the Monster bananas (brag, brag) kicking around, but they were pretty well discounted when I bought them. I think the last big package (brag) of term
Stereo
Jump to new posts Ordered my M60s... Need Owner Reviews & Feedback by DigitalGrit @ Yesterday at 01:31 AM

Anyone else have the M60 v4s? What did you have before? How did the v4s compare to your old speakers? How are they for two channel stereo sound? Need some owner feedback! Happy Friday to you Easterners!
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Contemplating upgrade by DigitalGrit @ Yesterday at 01:14 AM

@fredk: Did the M22+sub sound exactly like the M60s for real? I just ordered the M60s and was contemplating the HP version over the standard version. Right now my system has some old Sound Dynamics 6/5" drivers (bookshelf model) and a Velodyn
Stereo
Those curves say that if you are going to listen at "sane" levels, stick with the standard. If you want to listen at insane levels, you need to ask Axiom for a different set of curves. You need the curves for 105 dB and above. Those curves
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Birthday, Birthday by JohnK @ Yesterday at 12:31 AM

Again this year Tom("Tuttle") and Adrian have agreed to jointly celebrate their birthdays on Friday. Happy Birthday, guys!
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 BBC Proms by JohnK @ Yesterday at 12:13 AM

This year the Proms recognizes the 150th Anniversary of Sibelius by featuring much of his orchestral music, including all seven of his symphonies. Prom 43 had excellent performances of the 5th, 6th and 7th symphonies by the BBC Symphony Orchestra. T
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Sound Quality (Price not important): M60/80 vs... by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 12:00 AM

Ditto on 1 sub per channel in a 2 channel system. I don't use any LFE control as my tube amp doesn't have that feature. Attaching the sub(s) to the Amps' Speaker Out connectors gives true 2 Channel, even in the low end, although common wisdom say
Stereo
There is a slight increase in output at the lower frequencies. If you look at the physical attributes of the HP woofer it has a much larger surround which would indicate it has a longer Xmax which will allow the speaker to move further and have highe
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ 08/27/15 11:00 PM

Parts Express is pretty awesome!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by newf @ 08/27/15 10:34 PM

So I take it that nobody has gotten or really seen a final product yet?
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Sound Quality (Price not important): M60/80 vs... by DigitalGrit @ 08/27/15 10:24 PM

Any thoughts on these graphs? These speakers look pretty much the same to me (judging by the graphs). Only a very slight variation (nothing I'd assume my ear could 'hear'). I think I'm on my way to being an M60 owner (non HP). Probably spend th
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 08/27/15 08:01 PM

Ordered fabric for behind screen and AT false wall. Got tracking info 2 hours later!! Thank you parts express!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrate Good Times by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 08/27/15 07:50 PM

With exception to two weekend trips to Toronto, I've been bedridden all summer. I wasn't planning on going, but I really wanna see some peeps again. My one sore that's keeping me bedridden will *hopefully* heal up soon, and I get away for the festi
Hearing Things
I wish you would take them out to your deck and report on their performance. And let us know how your grilled green onions turn out.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Getting close HT listening room by oakvillematt @ 08/27/15 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By 7800You might try the Marantz remote app on your IPad. Oops, should have read your post a little better. That app is a joke and a half. it's not even a properly functioning remote control as 1/2 the functions of the real remo
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.