Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
1 registered (Gary Vose Sr), 52 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,378 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,192 Topics
410,604 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17920
pmbuko 16349
SirQuack 13357
CV 11460
MarkSJohnson 11182
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ 07/26/15 09:18 PM

Totally agree withe everything newf said. The Surface Pro with OneNote is the killer productivity app.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by newf @ 07/26/15 08:50 PM

No I won't face it, because I see so many Apple issues on a daily basis I'm not blinded by the Apple marketing. If you want a REAL tablet, buy a Surface Pro 3. I have had to support all the platforms for 25+ years. I have completely given up on Appl
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by Socketman @ 07/26/15 07:06 PM

you need a drink or six
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by chesseroo @ 07/26/15 04:48 PM

We contemplated a pergola, but it won't make much of a difference unless it had a cloth covered top which brings its own annoyances for wind tearing, mildew, bird crap...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by fredk @ 07/26/15 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By Ken.COH NO GMO BEER Old school GMO a la Mendel. They should have burned him at the stake. That way we would all be safe and cozy in our caves.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by fredk @ 07/26/15 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By SocketmanYou need a pergola Funny. I was thinking he needs a drink or six. Everything will look much better after that.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by Socketman @ 07/26/15 03:14 PM

You need a pergola
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by chesseroo @ 07/26/15 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By BobKayWhat about ripping your own "edge banding" and affixing it with Tite Bond Exterior wood glue and using filament tape to "clamp" it?" This was an idea that was brought up at the wood shop when i wen
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by chesseroo @ 07/26/15 02:00 PM

Let's face it, Apple makes a good product. If it were crap, they wouldn't have so many subscribers. Frankly i'm impressed with the iOS stability. My Nexus crashes and freezes at least once a month, no doubt choking on the horrible flash coding on som
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wine thread by chesseroo @ 07/26/15 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By fredkI'm currently out of stock. Time for another trip to Niagra methinks. And methinks people should start placing orders with you Fred!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: The BS of HDR-TV and any high resolution video by Serenity_Now @ 07/26/15 01:16 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by Ken.C @ 07/26/15 12:22 PM

OH NO GMO BEER
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by chesseroo @ 07/26/15 12:17 PM

Originally Posted By fredk Something to get you beer drinkers excited. Nice All the resulting hybrids outperformed their parents, producing alcohol faster and at higher concentrations and turning out tastier products, as documented in a paper publ
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by BobKay @ 07/26/15 10:04 AM

What about ripping your own "edge banding" and affixing it with Tite Bond Exterior wood glue and using filament tape to "clamp" it?"
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Ken.C @ 07/26/15 06:46 AM

MY CUPERTINO MASTER REQUIRES ME TO TELL YOU WE LOVE YOU TOO NEWF.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by fredk @ 07/25/15 11:55 PM

I'm curious to know how you find smoking with the pid. My plans for today were waylaid. I've got a couple of pork tenderloins that have been in my fridge for a week now (vacuum packed) that are now marinating. We'll see how that goes.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wine thread by fredk @ 07/25/15 11:41 PM

I'm currently out of stock. Time for another trip to Niagra methinks.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by fredk @ 07/25/15 11:39 PM

Something to get you beer drinkers excited.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by newf @ 07/25/15 11:12 PM

Having a sub out on the Axiom air is an excellent idea for those of us that want to setup a complete System in a room with a small footprint. I love it. The gateway is a different story but I see Mojo's point. As for Airplay certification I could n
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by Socketman @ 07/25/15 10:15 PM

Here are the M2.5's sprayed with clear and my QS9's ready for clear coat tomorrow. Tom, btw you can spray the vinyl with clear but honestly it doesn't make it look any better imho.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Mx computer speakers vs. Audiobytes by Mojo @ 07/25/15 06:51 PM

I'm listening to Big Legged Mamas by David Jacobs-Strain through my hobbled Audiobytes (and my self-modified Sony sub). They are in one room and I am in another 40 feet away. David is right there...in that other room! I thought I was nuts but my frie
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ 07/25/15 06:24 PM

Ken, one of the primary use cases of the gateway is to modernize a legacy or minimalist receiver - like my Pioneer Elite Air Studios A9 or my buddies' Sansuis from the 80s. These babies don't have a subwoofer output. Hence the need for a sub out on t
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by chesseroo @ 07/25/15 04:58 PM

Reminds me of a cloudy Belgian blonde.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by chesseroo @ 07/25/15 04:57 PM

What is on tap today on the deck http://gib.ca/beer/hey-day-hefeweizen/#
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by chesseroo @ 07/25/15 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By BobKayChess, it's like Home Center bath cabinets. Veneered edging, no matter pre-glued, or glued by you, is so thin (1/32" or less) that it doesn't do well with changes---ANY, like temp., hum., heat, direct sun, water, ice,
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.