AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
4 registered (Ian, DrStrangeQuark, CV, Socketman), 145 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13365 Members
11 Forums
23108 Topics
408591 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17868
pmbuko 16326
SirQuack 13356
CV 11412
MarkSJohnson 11080
Meanwhile On Facebook

Any roadies / concert lovers out there think this is as cool as I do?

󾓶Ay, caramba! Our 'sneak peek' announcement in this morning's newsletter genera...

󾔸 Testing various operating systems with our new High Power Computer Speakers t...

Kick it up for Tone!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

Happy birthday, Alan! Have a great day!
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: A six month long test of an Axiom Tower vs. ??? by craigsub @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

A quick update - The Martin Logans (ML's) are sounding pretty good. All processing in the Denon receiver is turned off, and it is just a two channel amp now. The ML's are the first "dipole" style planar speaker we have had here, and commen
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by a401classic @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Happy Birthday, Alan!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Birthday by Adrian @ Yesterday at 09:45 AM

Hope you had a wonderful day, Amie!!
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Samsung or LG TV? Which is better? by Adrian @ Yesterday at 09:44 AM

I'd definitely choose another Samsung when the timecomes. My LCD is several years old, picture is still perfect, never had a problem.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: laaawnmower by Adrian @ Yesterday at 09:41 AM

...not good for the grass though.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by Adrian @ Yesterday at 09:39 AM

Have a wonderful day Alan!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by craigsub @ Yesterday at 08:50 AM

There are a lot of fascinating things going on in the forum world, and unfortunately, most of these things are not good. I always thought the forums (in terms of audio) were supposed to be a place where guys (and the occasional brave lady) could han
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 08:24 AM

So Gene runs AVS now, too? Or did they give him mod rights for some godforsaken reason?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 07:37 AM

I was firmly warned by the overlord about a post I made here wrt a poorly made vid some time ago. Where I felt several thinly veiled slights were made for no reason. I ceased all activity and visits to audioholics since then. It is a shame that
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 06:06 AM

Greatness never fades from memory. Thankyou Alan for all the work that you have done to make us all that much more informed. Though you might be one year older, you are one year wiser. Happy Birthday today and many more to come.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 06:05 AM

Wishing you a fantastic birthday, Alan!
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Office sound system retrofit by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 06:00 AM

in my opinion, going mono is just generating a background noise into a room. You loose so much of the sound stage experience that it hardly seems worth upgrading. All an upgrade will do is make it louder. Second. The way that your ear is designe
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by CV @ Yesterday at 05:53 AM

Happy Birthday, Alan! As John says, we're always happy to hear from you.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Alan's Birthday by JohnK @ Yesterday at 04:48 AM

Although he's now retired from Axiom, we appreciate that he stops by on occasion to share his knowledge with us. Happy Birthday, Alan!
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Office sound system retrofit by DrBones @ Yesterday at 02:29 AM

Hi all, I am looking for advice on retrofitting my office sound system. I will be soon be in renovation mode and I want to upgrade the sound. If anyone has opinions or links to information about the pros and cons of what type of system to run in an
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who wants to order the Axiom Aeris? by CV @ Yesterday at 01:18 AM

Even though I have no great need for it, I'd love to buy one at some point. Looks like a fun system. Since my living space is already Axiomed out, where I'd get the greatest benefit is taking it outside, but I'm sure the optional battery pack can't b
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who wants to order the Axiom Aeris? by oakvillematt @ 04/24/15 09:01 PM

I am wondering what price point would make this out of reach? there seems to be quite a bit of STUFF inside. I know the raspberry pi is not all that expensive as a component. Then there is the DA converter. 2x75w amps. I am curious how the Li
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who wants to order the Axiom Aeris? by newf @ 04/24/15 08:22 PM

I got the email, looks interesting if its not too pricey. http://www.axiomaudio.com/blog/insiders-...paign=April2015
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who wants to order the Axiom Aeris? by oakvillematt @ 04/24/15 07:12 PM

I guess I must be special. I got an announcement from Axiom about their new speaker. go take a look in the blog.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by theskins @ 04/24/15 06:50 PM

Sent you a text Is that your cell?
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who wants to order the Axiom Aeris? by bridgman @ 04/24/15 06:44 PM

The what ? Guessing these are the wireless speakers ? Was there an announcement of naming that I missed ?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: front height channels by theskins @ 04/24/15 06:02 PM

I have, switching between rear surrounds and front heights several times ( I have 4-QS8's) I have noticed subtle differences ,nothing major and only during certain scenes...my room is a bit challenging to say the least,but IMO it is hard to beat a g
Stereo
Jump to new posts So who wants to order the Axiom Aeris? by oakvillematt @ 04/24/15 04:24 PM

Got the video but it seems that they didn't put in a link to actually order them. From what I have seen, they look very interesting, but would really like to see some more of the specs. Hope they do like they did with the computer speakers and let
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: front height channels by Shain @ 04/24/15 03:11 PM

No one else tried front heights?
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.