Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
2 registered (jmone, CV), 23 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,379 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,193 Topics
410,692 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17922
pmbuko 16349
SirQuack 13357
CV 11462
MarkSJohnson 11187
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Advice needed: AMP/CD player for Axiom M22? by chesseroo @ 07/29/15 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By RockThanks guys for the response. I just bought NAD 356BEE and Marantz CD 6005 paired with the M22s. My room is 9*18 and one side wall and front wall with openings. Right now I set the speakers with Cardas placement and it works
Stereo
Thanks guys for the response. I just bought NAD 356BEE and Marantz CD 6005 paired with the M22s. My room is 9*18 and one side wall and front wall with openings. Right now I set the speakers with Cardas placement and it works fine. The bass is thin s
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Daily Gripe by Strider53 @ 07/29/15 05:58 AM

Mmmm....grilled cheese.... I'll second that as long as its' with crispy bacon!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Daily Gripe by brwsaw @ 07/29/15 01:29 AM

To put in in better context I'll break it up a bit... -It was big -It was in the dark (it was on top of white base board) -It was in my HT -It was big Lol
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by brwsaw @ 07/29/15 01:22 AM

I miss my original Note. Everything in it/on it still works except the som card reader. My son has been using it for online gaming since Christmas. My iPad mini keeps me conveniently connected now. Love it.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff's Birthday by JohnK @ 07/28/15 09:45 PM

Happy Birthday, Jeff!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Socketman @ 07/28/15 09:08 PM

Looking good, will be a great place to hang once the snow flies.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 07/28/15 04:55 PM

Went hard this weekend. We are operational. Pulled, terminated, mounted, temp calibrated. Wife is jazzed. Now just waiting on the screen (tigerdirect dropped the ball into the grand canyon) and our sectional delivery. The rest of the finishing a
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by chesseroo @ 07/28/15 01:54 PM

Continuing with the bbq thread, i'm looking at doing some pizzas by end of summer. However we don't have a pizza peel. Given that the BGE has a grate which doesn't sit level with the edge, it makes sense to get a peel that has a slight bend to the ma
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by chesseroo @ 07/28/15 12:42 PM

Originally Posted By fredk Its that cheap because its not 'food grade'. Food grade is marketing bs since there is no certification through the fda or similar organization. In this instance, you would have to know how the manufactorer defines "f
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by fredk @ 07/28/15 12:18 PM

Originally Posted By chesserooOriginally Posted By fredk Its a blend of oak, cherry and walnut for about 12 cents per pound. And that's probably why it is so cheap. Kind of an odd blend. Lots of scraps in there perhaps? We covered this a few pages
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Mygica? by Adrian @ 07/28/15 11:51 AM

Anyone have one? any good?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by michael_d @ 07/28/15 11:42 AM

Best ribs I've had so far, were smoked on the grill following Michael Symon's recipe. It's in his Carnivore cookbook (highly recommend this to all meat and fat lovers).
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by Socketman @ 07/28/15 10:23 AM

Thanks for the suggestions scott, seems the only way i learn is from my mistakes. I should really replace my air line as well since its older than the hills.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff's Birthday by Strider53 @ 07/28/15 08:34 AM

OK, so one year later, lost more hair (most places, but may have gained in others) gained more weight (40 lbs more than when I got married) and have reached the point where retiring is now a real consideration. Seems not that long ago I wondered if I
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by a401classic @ 07/28/15 06:39 AM

Originally Posted By SocketmanSprayed the QS's today and ended up with fish eye , resanded and fish eye again, WAH. DOH , haven't drained the water separator in ages , after that I was golden. Beautiful work! I have one of these after my separa
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by chesseroo @ 07/28/15 01:41 AM

Originally Posted By michael_dI know these Maks have Wi-Fi capability, but I have not looked into that yet. I think I need to buy an adapter or something.... The controller does work very well, so far anyway. Can't wait to smoke some chickens, and a
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by chesseroo @ 07/28/15 01:40 AM

Originally Posted By fredk Its a blend of oak, cherry and walnut for about 12 cents per pound. And that's probably why it is so cheap. Kind of an odd blend. Lots of scraps in there perhaps?
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 BBC Proms by JohnK @ 07/27/15 10:45 PM

Earlier this evening in London on the second part of Prom 13 the BBC Symphony Orchestra gave a fine performance of Holst's The Planets. This music is always a great favorite both for the intensity or beauty of the various sections and for use as a de
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by michael_d @ 07/27/15 10:31 PM

I know these Maks have Wi-Fi capability, but I have not looked into that yet. I think I need to buy an adapter or something.... The controller does work very well, so far anyway. Can't wait to smoke some chickens, and a turkey.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: My Rotel RB-1080 lest channel died by michael_d @ 07/27/15 10:29 PM

I will post up what I find. It just stopped working Rick. Mellow, background music. I haven't been cranking the tunes for months, maybe that's why? She's mad at me....
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by fredk @ 07/27/15 10:09 PM

From what I've read they are more expensive, but that depends on the cooking temp, and what pellets you buy. Pellets are generally about a buck a pound for grilling pellets, but I'm looking into a local source that is way cheaper. Its a blend of oa
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: My Rotel RB-1080 lest channel died by Wid @ 07/27/15 09:03 PM

Oh no, say it isn't so. A bunch of us got them about the same time.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: My Rotel RB-1080 lest channel died by Socketman @ 07/27/15 09:03 PM

Originally Posted By michael_dThanks Andrew! I am pretty handy with an iron, if I know what to replace. I'll open up the case and look for fuses. I have nothing to lose at this point. Sometimes the real problem is acquiring the needed parts. Faili
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by Socketman @ 07/27/15 08:58 PM

Ok last pictures , I promise. Mark , I didn't take a pic of the fish eye , just cleaned the water trap and did a dust over let that dry and then smashed a heavy coat on, no more fish eye.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.