Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-888-352-9466 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog
Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
1 registered (exlabdriver), 30 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,369 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,142 Topics
409,233 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17881
pmbuko 16335
SirQuack 13356
CV 11438
MarkSJohnson 11109
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Saturday.... by Murph @ 05/25/15 10:28 AM

You think Mark Works??
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Removing stickers before staining by Murph @ 05/25/15 10:26 AM

I use Peanut Butter for this all the time, depending on the material.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Removing stickers before staining by J. B. @ 05/25/15 10:01 AM

maybe you can try "GOO GONE" which i bought at Canadian Tire. sticker says: "removes stickers, grease, gum, crayon, tape. tried it a few times, and it works well.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Removing stickers before staining by BobKay @ 05/25/15 09:48 AM

And they always put them on the good side! Denatured alcohol.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Removing stickers before staining by Serenity_Now @ 05/24/15 06:24 PM

Does anyone know a good method to remove the adhesive residue left by a sticker so stain will take evenly to the area? I'm thinking I might just have to sand it out prior to stain. Am I missing something? Thanks.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 05/24/15 06:21 PM

Thanks! Very excited.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by CV @ 05/24/15 02:59 PM

It's looking very good!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 05/24/15 02:29 PM

Updates. The chore part of the project is almost done. Then I'm allowed to start going to town on the fun room. The laundry closet, trim and door casings are pretty much done. I still have the tedious job of boxing out and trimming the windows.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts R.I.P. John Edgar Nash, Jr. ("A Beautiful Mind") by BobKay @ 05/24/15 01:45 PM

How can the guy who practically invented nonlinear differential equations forget, while riding unseatbelted in the back of a town car on the Jersey Pike, that the law of inertia still applies?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Buying a new Cell Phone -- Need HELP by Serenity_Now @ 05/24/15 01:43 PM

I had a mixed experience with Wind as well. They tried to pull the same thing on me. I gave up my number and told them I was ending my contract because I was leaving the province. (I was) It was a 1/2 hour call with the customer retention departme
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Buying a new Cell Phone -- Need HELP by oakvillematt @ 05/24/15 08:05 AM

Just a word of warning. My tab contract with Wind Mobile had ended so I thought I was free and clear to move myself to a new Cell provider. The process is supposed to be that you don't cancel your account with the old cell phone company as then y
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Saturday.... by exlabdriver @ 05/23/15 09:53 PM

I've noticed for a while now that most posting happens during the week when everyone is at work!! Hmmmm.... TAM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Saturday.... by Serenity_Now @ 05/23/15 08:44 PM

Bump
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Saturday.... by MarkSJohnson @ 05/23/15 07:44 PM

I'm just posting so there will be a post in the forum today.
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.