Wall'O'Fame
Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
2 registered (shakhsadyvai, Dundas), 108 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,443 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,361 Topics
413,663 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17994
pmbuko 16400
SirQuack 13360
CV 11547
MarkSJohnson 11292
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Yeah, I was full of energy last night. Probably could have kept going, but didn't want to tally screw up my sleep schedule. I made the above post at 2am. Morning came a bit early. Not that I wasn't (and still am) tired, but my mind was just racing
Home Theater
Jump to new posts VP150 Center Channel by Sgt1985 @ Today at 11:21 AM

Hello, I recently purchased the VP150 to compliment my home theater. Any suggestions on settings? I currently have Martin Logan Aerius as my mains and Logan Depth as my sub. I know settings are subjective I just need a general idea.
Cinéma-Maison
Jump to new posts roll them out to all their charges by davidkib @ Today at 11:11 AM

England vs Scotland live Stream
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: New headphones by alan @ Today at 11:04 AM

Now that's funny, Scott. Alan
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rock & Roll Star Death Pool by Serenity_Now @ Today at 11:04 AM

Liked it. Thanks scarface.
Cinéma-Maison
Jump to new posts many security pros is keeping by davidkib @ Today at 10:42 AM

England vs Scotland live Stream
Cinéma-Maison
Jump to new posts Among the best practices recommended by davidkib @ Today at 09:02 AM

France vs Italy live Stream
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Ian's Birthday by brwsaw @ Today at 01:57 AM

Its beauti-ful
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by brendo @ Yesterday at 01:28 PM

Help I've gotten into The Criterion Collection. last 2 weeks a few. Good old David Cronenberg, Videodrome, Naked Lunch, Scanners. Had forgotten how intriguing his early work was. Happy watching.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking some amp advice for m80s by brendo @ Yesterday at 12:49 PM

Closing your eyes during placement of your speakers is probably a good idea for your sound stage and imaging. A properly designed flat response power supply would be hard to distinguish from another that is of the same quality or build, regardless
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Dead Rock & Roll Star Fantasy Bands by MarkSJohnson @ 02/04/16 06:15 PM

You're not one of those "Who are better than Led Zeppelin" guys, are you?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Center channel or surrounds by minorc @ 02/04/16 09:49 AM

Hey all, Here are some updated pictures of my setup, got everything hooked up and calibrated last night. Thanks for looking
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: My EP600v2 Subwoofer amplifier died! :-( by a401classic @ 02/04/16 02:32 AM

I'd call or email them directly - this is primarily an equipment owner-frequented forum that is usually not followed by Axiom employees.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Is everything OK @Axiom? by Richie @ 02/04/16 01:48 AM

I am a bit concerned too. I sent an email to Debbie S a week ago regarding my dead EP600v2 and have not received a response yet.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Scott64 @ 02/03/16 01:51 PM

The product page says "Ships in 20 Business Days" now. Excitement level rising.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Brwsaw's Room Plan by brwsaw @ 02/02/16 09:13 PM

It's all in good fun... It didn't work. At +10 on the receiver and with the power turned all the way down on the subs the bass is roughly equivalent to 2 towers. I turned the subs off after and listened while I grinded away. I still have lots to do.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ 02/02/16 06:24 PM

I am planning an slight overhaul in my theater. Mainly to get my front main speakers a little bit wider (which means tearing down the false wall and moving it about a foot further into the room), and then the moving of my side surround a bit more f
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AXIOM INTEGRITY by Stereoguy99 @ 02/02/16 12:54 PM

So I guess we are all "Banned Brothers" then....silly but my sugars are high today!!!
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom M80's by Stereoguy99 @ 02/01/16 11:27 AM

Thanks Casey!!! Just ordered them spoke to Debbie I know they'll be fine I wanted the 2000 just that little thing called $$$$$ got in the bleeping way!!! LOL
The Water Cooler
Originally Posted By chesserooWTF is lent? When are you going to return my chainsaw, Mike?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Grimani to appear on HTGeeks by Serenity_Now @ 02/01/16 06:13 AM

I only saw it live a couple of times. Kinda neat to see how Scott interacts with his crew and guest before the show. Once the show starts he flicks a switch and becomes very professional. Before the show he makes jokes and small talk with the chat
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Speaker Wire by brendo @ 02/01/16 12:43 AM

Electrohome or energy cables are really cheap. monster speaker wire can be cheap,{16 gage}. but stay away from their connection cables Ie. Coax cables and such they are all push on connections not terminated. Have some collected and all the connector
Cinéma-Maison
Jump to new posts hits on the important and cogent points by davidkib @ 01/31/16 04:51 PM

NHL All Star Game 2016 Live Streaming
Home Theater
Well, I went and ordered the Yamaha CX-A5100 yesterday and cost me about a months wage but very happy with the decision. I had a Yamaha disk changer years ago and it was built like a tank, so I will probably get another one just to play my CDs and l
Cinéma-Maison
Jump to new posts Industry has been reluctant by davidkib @ 01/31/16 03:04 AM

Australian Open Final 2016 Live Stream
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.