Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-888-352-9466 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog
Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,368 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,139 Topics
409,197 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17881
pmbuko 16335
SirQuack 13356
CV 11438
MarkSJohnson 11106
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Scott's Birthday by nickbuol @ Today at 02:20 AM

Happy Birthday!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by Socketman @ Today at 12:43 AM

Heres another update, mostly finished until the clear coat cures for a week or 2. Spent a few hours rubbing sand on it then rubbed it with a sheep at high speed.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Projection screen recommendation by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Thank you so much! I'm surprised by your comments on zoom limitation. The calculator at Projector Central led me to think that the 8350 was super flexible relative to placement. Excellent advice. Much appreciated.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

So, it's slow for everyone? Not just me?...that makes me feel a bit better. A few of us were bs'n around the fire a few weeks back and the HT came up. By the end of the conversation we all agreed it's better to be broke with an HT than to be broke an
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

There is a pretty good chance there's a better spot in the room for them.... It might be awkward and it might not look that great but moving each sub to its sweet spot in the room will (regardless of the sub) satisfy your need. 2 good subs playing ni
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Over Ear Headphones by 7800 @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

I've got nothing to compare them to but I'm happy with my Sennheiser 558's. I listen to mostly modern and classic rock through a Marantz AV7701 and Arcam BDP 300 as primary source. I'm like the open design as I'm not cocerned with sound leakage. The
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Ok, you got $12K to spend ...... by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 04:13 PM

Wow! Fantastic price for a truly useful book. I hope you guys find it as useful as I do. I refer to it frequently when something has me stymied.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: LFR1100 amplifier suggestions by 7800 @ 05/27/15 08:17 PM

Thanks J. B. I'll do more experimenting with the crossover settings.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rotary Sub Installation - Niagara Falls by exlabdriver @ 05/27/15 12:19 PM

Sorry - the above was posted in the wrong thread... TAM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Help me plan a trip to Montreal. by exlabdriver @ 05/27/15 12:17 PM

My errant post belongs here: Niagara is home to an installation of Rotary Subs. An attraction that is a must for guys like us: http://www.rotarywoofer.com/niagara%20fury%20index.html TAM
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 05/26/15 06:30 PM

For anyone following along, and buildng or planning to build, an hour a night plus every Saturday moves things along nicely without feeling too overwhelming. I'm starting to reach the point of just wanting to be done already. Burnout. Until now, I'
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Removing stickers before staining by Serenity_Now @ 05/26/15 06:13 PM

Fascinating. Thanks for the info on the lac beetle. Cool.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Saturday.... by Ken.C @ 05/25/15 04:49 PM

Well, you do have a rather ...particular clientele.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts R.I.P. John Edgar Nash, Jr. ("A Beautiful Mind") by BobKay @ 05/24/15 01:45 PM

How can the guy who practically invented nonlinear differential equations forget, while riding unseatbelted in the back of a town car on the Jersey Pike, that the law of inertia still applies?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Buying a new Cell Phone -- Need HELP by Serenity_Now @ 05/24/15 01:43 PM

I had a mixed experience with Wind as well. They tried to pull the same thing on me. I gave up my number and told them I was ending my contract because I was leaving the province. (I was) It was a 1/2 hour call with the customer retention departme
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Ultra HD Blu-ray by theskins @ 05/22/15 03:39 PM

Also,I'm waiting patiently for 4K projectors to be.............3k or less (2-3 years???)
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: No sub to EP500 results. AND BIRCH SYRUP!! by Murph @ 05/22/15 08:22 AM

Only if you want your cats stuck to it.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Movie review: Interstellar by Murph @ 05/22/15 08:21 AM

I don't know what is more messed up. The plot summary or the fact it stars Don Johnson.
The Water Cooler
Cool. I'll definitely look that up. Thanks.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.