You are not logged in. [Log In]

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days

Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Touch-up paint for scratches? by Ya_basta @ Today at 10:19 AM

Originally Posted By BBIBHCam, what colour is your sub? My speakers are done in boston cherry. Very old picture -
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Introducing the M5 and QS10 by AUDIOPANTHER @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

What do you think of the M5's now? Very interested in your long term evaluation. Thanks
AxiomAir General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Wish list... by EFalardeau @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

In my case, when actually turned off, I never have to recharge in between days. I did inadvertently drain the batteries a few times when I thought I had turned it off, but a look at my server logs showed activities for well over 20 hours before it
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by Ian @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

It has been awhile (long while) but I recall Morning Dance was a great album.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Would this work for a star ground by brendo @ 02/15/18 04:52 PM

Well for me was a no go the attempt of star ground gave me muddy sound. It's an attempt to add my pro. power Amp in to the mix. 1\4TRS to RCA For atmos. a little much at 450 per channel though can't bear to use my 3channelADA1250 for that role, Make
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: HomePod by Mojo @ 02/14/18 10:11 PM

"If itís in free space, sound will be dispersed equally around the speaker, but if itís close to a back wall the HomePod will actively split out some of the more ambient elements of your music and bounce them off the rear surface while projectin
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: The Might from Dwight - Review of the EP800v4 by Slimpikins @ 02/13/18 10:59 PM

Weeks now into the Gut busting 800; it's funny but either I am getting used to it or the thing is truly breaking in..... I can play it with the switch in the 'up' position; +6db boost 50-100 hz and it's not over powering as it did initially. It's j
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by bridgman @ 02/13/18 08:46 PM

Tremors TV series on DVD. Surprisingly well made.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Expert Comments by Mojo @ 02/11/18 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By brwsawThen last sentence of the review "In the meantime, Axiom Audioís M5HP gets my unreserved recommendation." I missed that when I read the review the first time. What does he mean by that? His full statement reads:
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Worthy Gadget- Chromecast Ultra by brendo @ 02/11/18 02:02 PM

Personally cant stand Netflix we've had it here for a couple years. All the same crap as cable a little cheaper. My wife can watch Big Bang from the time she gets up to the time she goes to bed, even worse on demand. Think I've laughed twice over the
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M80 V3 by Mojo @ 02/11/18 11:24 AM

Originally Posted By JBradAfter a sip of ferrofluid it makes total sense... Quick, Brad! Find a three-phase magnetic field for a vomit-inducing good time.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Any 4K/Laser projectors to check out yet? by Gr8_White_North @ 02/10/18 11:29 PM

tin foil is my friend.
Home Theater
For side walls, go with QS8s. If you are putting any on the rear wall, go M3s. You know there are also QS10HPs and M5HPs?
Forum Stats

15,206 Registered Members
15 Forums
23,962 Topics
423,588 Posts

Most users ever online:
883 @ 03/04/17 05:06 PM

Top Posters
Ken.C 18044
pmbuko 16437
SirQuack 13565
CV 11675