Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
1 registered (MarkSJohnson), 62 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,398 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,277 Topics
412,481 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17962
pmbuko 16378
SirQuack 13358
CV 11520
MarkSJohnson 11245
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: HTS Fading by exlabdriver @ Today at 12:57 PM

I donno. I've seen lots of criticism & divergent views in posts there, especially wrt speakers; however, opinions that are based on untruths & BS are called out, & rightly so. That doesn't happen in AVS until it gets out of hand & a
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: No M100's at The Kingdom Hall by fredk @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Turkey day is long gone. You Yanks. Always behind the curve. Originally Posted By CamIsADorkOriginally Posted By CVSeriously, it's like they're declaring a war on genocide. Happy Thanksgiving! You know, Charles, if the Native peoples had just be
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Welcome by CamIsADork @ Yesterday at 02:55 PM

I didn't even think about this, but now when I sign it, it says, "Welcome, Cam is a dork." An added bonus.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: QS8s at ear level for surround only in ATMOS setup by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By newfUlimately my QS8's will be taken down and replaced with direct firing. I think right now given I have a second row and only 5.2.4 they are fine, but once I go 7.2.4 I want all my surrounds to be direct firing. Probably M3 on
Originally Posted By Serenity_Now...A similar outcome can be reached using either of your sub + speaker setups... Since both of those speakers are similarly voiced, I would agree with this. I do recall the M22s being a bit more forward, but it is a
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by fredk @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By Boomzilla... As to the "can't tell the difference between the M80s on their own and the M80 + sub," my experience is the polar opposite... I would guess that goes back to every room being different because of the way
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Now on sale (for a more expensive price) by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Canadian marketing boards need to be abandoned if we want to participate in our 'global economy'. Paying producers 'not to produce' thus keeping prices artificially high for consumers is protectionist & just plain wrong today. It is a model fro
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What video games are you playing tonight? by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 08:35 AM

I finished playing Portal 2 2 days later. Now I am bereft and portal-less.
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 07:54 AM

I am surprised as to how close to the walls the speakers are put. Going on the many books and reviews, the sound off the speakers would be reduced so close to walls?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Deals thread by CV @ Yesterday at 05:39 AM

Whoa, season 1 of Hannibal on Blu-ray for only $4.99 on While I didn't like the second season as much, and the third season got ridiculous while simultaneously being boring, I really enjoyed the first season and would recommend it wholehe
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ Yesterday at 01:31 AM

Originally Posted By brendoJust watched, When Marnie Was There, From studio Ghibli. Great studio never a bad movie. Now own every English release except, Grave of the Fire Flies. One of those had it one day didn't buy it on the spot and can't find it
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ Yesterday at 01:18 AM

In case you all needed another taste of K-pop, this new music video is cracking me up. CL - "Hello Bitches" Excuse the language. I don't have a lot to say about her crew, but her entertaining presence at the center of it makes up for it.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by Adrian @ 11/25/15 09:53 PM

Hope you and your family had a good time, Rick.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Mounting M2 Speaker without studs by Socketman @ 11/25/15 03:47 PM

I have QS8's on the wall and I used drywall anchors. They look like a huge wood screw and the grab the drywall with gusto. I am in an older house and no issues what so ever. The nice thing is you can run them in a little farther, slap on some filler
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Sound Magic: The Nature of Things by Serenity_Now @ 11/24/15 04:24 PM

Isnt the guy that can see with clicks amazing.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Any Black Friday Deals? by Jc @ 11/24/15 11:03 AM

Hi Justin, I apologize for the delay. I flew you an email a few minutes ago and as per my message, I will let you know about B stock or refurbished models as soon as I can.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by SBrown @ 11/23/15 07:58 PM

Apparently the mould is being made as we speak. So hopefully it will all come together nicely and be shipping soon.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts For the car lovers, I bring you the big three! by SqBobGodsUndies @ 11/23/15 05:41 PM

Chris Harris (the best automobile journalist IMO) posted the first teaser for this showdown a month ago, so you can imagine how excited I was to see it in my subscription feed a few days ago. So, without further ado..... LaFerrari v Porsche 918
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by fredk @ 11/23/15 12:42 PM

When you roll like Cheech...
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: AVR vs Seprerate- Measured by Serenity_Now @ 11/22/15 11:50 AM

I've been watching/listening to a lot of content lately with my father in law. He is a little older than me and his listening volume preference is a little higher than mine. I would say my average level is somewhere around 60-65db avg while his is
The Water Cooler
Someone posted a link to this article on ClubNeon's Facebook page, and I thought it was cool. Apparently the Boeing IMAX at Pacific Science Center in Seattle is one of the ones with the new laser projection, so I'm hoping I can see Hubble 3D when I v
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Amp Recommendation by brendo @ 11/21/15 03:02 PM

In my experience with My M80s more power the better, They go ultra loud crystal clear. Have a Tascam pre pro was running warm with all channels driven.7.2. Found an old Crest Audio VS900 on craigs list 450watts 2 channel or 900 mono. It has cooled my

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.