Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
2 registered (jmone, exlabdriver), 28 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,378 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,193 Topics
410,623 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17920
pmbuko 16349
SirQuack 13357
CV 11460
MarkSJohnson 11183
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by chesseroo @ Today at 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By MarkSJohnson Wait! I HAVE been using my tools! I've been building a platform bed that is helping me to gain valuable experience with cabinetry and face frames before I attempt to build the kitchen island! And yet you're a phot
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Advice needed: AMP/CD player for Axiom M22? by chesseroo @ Today at 04:15 PM

I don't know about 'money', but 'power' is split across more channels in an AVR. However the power is split also between two channels in the int-amp unless it is a dual monoblock design (unlikely). Both these units usually only have a single power su
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Daily Gripe by Strider53 @ Today at 05:58 AM

Mmmm....grilled cheese.... I'll second that as long as its' with crispy bacon!!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by brwsaw @ Today at 01:22 AM

I miss my original Note. Everything in it/on it still works except the som card reader. My son has been using it for online gaming since Christmas. My iPad mini keeps me conveniently connected now. Love it.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff's Birthday by JohnK @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Happy Birthday, Jeff!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Socketman @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Looking good, will be a great place to hang once the snow flies.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

Continuing with the bbq thread, i'm looking at doing some pizzas by end of summer. However we don't have a pizza peel. Given that the BGE has a grate which doesn't sit level with the edge, it makes sense to get a peel that has a slight bend to the ma
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Mygica? by Adrian @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Anyone have one? any good?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by Socketman @ Yesterday at 10:23 AM

Thanks for the suggestions scott, seems the only way i learn is from my mistakes. I should really replace my air line as well since its older than the hills.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 BBC Proms by JohnK @ 07/27/15 10:45 PM

Earlier this evening in London on the second part of Prom 13 the BBC Symphony Orchestra gave a fine performance of Holst's The Planets. This music is always a great favorite both for the intensity or beauty of the various sections and for use as a de
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: My Rotel RB-1080 lest channel died by michael_d @ 07/27/15 10:29 PM

I will post up what I find. It just stopped working Rick. Mellow, background music. I haven't been cranking the tunes for months, maybe that's why? She's mad at me....
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wine thread by chesseroo @ 07/27/15 06:03 PM

I completely forgot to post any wines from last weekend, though i don't recall anything super interesting. Had a Bogle chardonnay for the first time. Almost too much acidity for the seafood and pasta with rose sauce. Nice full body but the food need
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by Boomzilla @ 07/27/15 07:15 AM

So best sound to date with my Axiom M80s = Two subwoofers crossed over at about 50 Hz. Emotiva XPA-1L mono amplifiers (but run in class A/B) Oppo BDP-105 DAC used with DNLA streaming over ethernet THIS setup makes the M80s sit up & sing! It al
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by fredk @ 07/26/15 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By Ken.COH NO GMO BEER Old school GMO a la Mendel. They should have burned him at the stake. That way we would all be safe and cozy in our caves.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: The BS of HDR-TV and any high resolution video by Serenity_Now @ 07/26/15 01:16 PM

Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Mx computer speakers vs. Audiobytes by Mojo @ 07/25/15 06:51 PM

I'm listening to Big Legged Mamas by David Jacobs-Strain through my hobbled Audiobytes (and my self-modified Sony sub). They are in one room and I am in another 40 feet away. David is right there...in that other room! I thought I was nuts but my frie
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by Rock_Head @ 07/23/15 11:57 PM

I think there is a good chance you will see them again. The money is too good to pass up, plus they still put on one hell of a show.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Recomendations for M80 power by exlabdriver @ 07/23/15 11:45 PM

Yup. All the way from the west coast. It's nice to have relatives close by in Ottawa... TAM
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Price increase by exlabdriver @ 07/23/15 03:48 PM

I must admit that I like the taste of Diet Coke/Pepsi & Diet A&W Root Beer better in a chilled glass container. Has to be 'diet' due to my diabetes, but you know, I hardly drink soft drinks anymore. Those new littler bottles are a great ide
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: "Audiophile" Ethernet Cable Tear Down! by chesseroo @ 07/23/15 02:25 PM

That chunk had more tin foil than all the conspiracy theorist hats in Manitoba! http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/ufo-sightings-soar-in-manitoba-across-canada-1.1320221

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.