Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
1 registered (Socketman), 62 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,385 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,241 Topics
411,803 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17938
pmbuko 16363
SirQuack 13357
CV 11476
MarkSJohnson 11227
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hearing Things
As has probably been brought up ore often than not, the one speaker company Axiom's would be most cross-shopped with would likely be Paradigm. That would make for some good comparative testing due to their similar design goals (although it's just as
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by pmbuko @ Today at 10:39 AM

Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by brendo @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Congrats Serenity, Looks pretty awesome!!!
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Midrange Upgrades by fredk @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By SocketmanWelcome to consumerism. Everything we buy is outdated before we buy it, they call it progress... I'm quite happy to be years behind the current 'progress'. I call it being smart with your money.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Small Car recommendations... by fredk @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

The kind you're a little afraid to solve.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

Dude. Envy.
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by pmbuko @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

Had to share something I came across last night. It's not a style I normally listen to and it totally captivated me start to finish -- over a giant pile of laundry. The album is called Liberation & the Kingdom of Nri, by Industrial Revelation,
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Movie suggestions for "Premier " night by Serenity_Now @ 10/11/15 07:21 PM

Big Hero 6 was a hit. CV, I am satisfied with my care.
Home Theater
Originally Posted By bridgmanIf you need ideas for raising a speaker 5" off the ground, I humbly offer the following: Nice speaker stand you have there. Personally I find that Campbell's Tomato soup gives the richest sound, but the Habitant
Jump to new posts Re: ELAC speakers by Cork @ 10/10/15 01:02 PM

I have to added an addendum to my answer comparing Axiom M22s to Pioneer BS22s (and I don't think any Axiomites will be surprised). I was hopping around listening to different kinds of material on both of the speakers yesterday and was reminded th
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by SqBobGodPants @ 10/10/15 10:38 AM

Vanilla Fudge tore the roof off! Pushing 70 and they're playing and harmonies are as good as ever. Most of the people there were older than I am! There were 40/50-something women there. Definitely second wives being dragged along. And a pair of Goth
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by newf @ 10/08/15 10:22 PM

Speaking of work. After missing the Kickstarter for being too stun to realize that when they meant it was over on the 12th, that did not include the 12th (so I missed it by hours). Now it being too $$$ to consider I figured I'd try to get my a/v guy
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: T.V. Stand for VP180 by bridgman @ 10/08/15 09:37 PM

That sounds great. Looking forward to pics.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lark called NetFlix by INANE @ 10/07/15 03:42 PM

For the price I think Netflix is one of life's best bargains.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Question about EP600 v3 sub by craigsub @ 10/06/15 07:19 PM

This is as good a time as any to delve into what to look for at Data Bass. The vast majority of people go right to the CEA-2010 Burst test, which is, to anyone who has experience with subwoofers, a mistake. For example, the 20 Hz burst has a duratio
Jump to new posts Re: Stunning Recordings by Strider53 @ 10/06/15 03:57 PM

Just finished with this disk, New Years Concert 2012, the Vienna Philharmonic. I thought it was a fine recording with an excellent live performance. Enjoyed it tremendously! Jeff

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.