Wall'O'Fame
Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
2 registered (Ken.C, a401classic), 88 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,584 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,431 Topics
415,495 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 18030
pmbuko 16418
SirQuack 13369
CV 11586
MarkSJohnson 11371
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Fire! by MarkSJohnson @ 20 minutes 15 seconds ago

Stay safe!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Ajax @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Happy Birthday to both of you.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by Boomzilla @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

OK - Having sprung for the front 3 Axiom speakers, would I hear any significant difference by going to the Axiom surrounds too?
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by jmone @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

Mojo is way more scientific than me.... I just used the Mark I Ear Hole!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: The Limited Edition by DrStrangeQuark @ 05/01/16 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By EFalardeauVery nice. Lots of well worth it! Thanks Originally Posted By brendo I find the same with my M80s they can handle most any thing probably down to 30Hz and a Ep500 or two is icing on the cake. I've got 1 and man can i
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty Sad the state of movies by DarkPathSignal @ 05/01/16 08:33 PM

Bridge of Spies: solid movie. Spielberg is great when he tells a story.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Haybirthday by Ya_basta @ 05/01/16 02:17 PM

Happy birthday, Graeme!
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: RCA to XLR by DrStrangeQuark @ 04/30/16 12:02 PM

Originally Posted By Ken.CCool. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't going to be dealing with crazy level issues or anything. At the moment it's really a guessing game of whether the thing is working or not... which is irritating. I'm using those same
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by BobKay @ 04/29/16 05:39 PM

Thinking of and pre-requisitely playing The Purple One made me recall some R & R history. I'm listening to the album, "Come." It made me think of this. In 1985 Tipper Gore created the PMRC, which brought us those little B & W, &quo
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Can Speakers be Too Big for the Room? by Mojo @ 04/28/16 11:41 PM

My M80s are 8 feet away from me on the diagonals and I sit so me ears are in line with the bottom tweet. Theys almost up against the back wall and though I'd love to pull them out, I can't. The sound is right where it should be a foot or so above th
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A New Van for Cam by Ya_basta @ 04/27/16 07:01 PM

Thanks, Marky .

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.