I keep coming back to the theme of flexibility. I really like the name Digiflex, or DigiFlex, to summarize how it's a digital amp with the flexibility to send more or less power as needed for the situation/set-up. I see that Digiflex is a name brand of cables, though (in Canada, no less). Maybe you can strike a kind of deal with them, pointing out that there's also Digiflex cameras, flex fuel converters, ink jet printing systems, digital servo drives, and hand exercisers, just on the first page of Google results for "Digiflex". So, just in case:

DigiFlex 1000 amplifier
DigiFlex 1250 amplifier
DigiFlex 1500 amplifier
Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.