Full Metal Stand - Center Channel
This sturdy audiophile-quality die-cast aluminum 16-inch Full Metal Center-Channel stand is custom-engineered to exactly fit your Axiom VP100 or VP150 Center Channel speaker. Perfect for home theater setups using front projection, the FMS CC enables ideal positioning of the center-channel speaker just below the screen and away from nearby walls and cabinetry, thereby avoiding any potential coloration from "boundary effects." It has a sleek, minimalist look that complements any decor.
- easy to assemble and disassemble
- classic black powder-coat scratch-resistant finish
- tough semi-matte all-metal components
- easy-to-use wire hiding management
- threaded triangular base accommodates central column for an elegant minimalist look
- dedicated top plate bolts directly to Axiom bookshelf speakers v3 and newer
- ideal height to bring VP150 (sold separately) center channel speaker to ear level - measures 17 inches with rubber feet.
- sturdy base measures 15.5" x 15.5"
Questions We Get All the Time
The FMS CC comes with rubber feet and screws, an Allen key, and a manual to help you assemble it.
Can you make this stand in a different height?
Yes, we can make the stand shorter. Just call to inquire!