Oddly, I haven't noticed a problem with music; but then again, I only have a small pair of bookshelves with limited bass response. I have mainly noticed the echoes with talking, pet noises, clapping, yelling etc. There's an odd reverb to the room, but fortunately, the music all sounds pretty good right now. I guess I'll just have to try your speakers out in this room and see how they sound! Thanks for the input on the distortion levels. BTW, you said before that the VP150 was well timbre-matched to both the M60 and M80. Any chance with the extra tweeter on the VP150 that it might overshadow the M60 in the high-end and midrange, as compared to the M80? Same question with the dual tweeters on the QS-8 vs. the QS-4s. I guess what I'm asking is - if I have decided on the VP-150 and QS-8 as the "supporting players" in the system, would the M60s be a reasonable pairing, or would you recommend the M80? Thanks, Chris R

M60s, VP150, QS8 x4 ACI Titan II sub Anthem AVM20 pre/pro Anthem PVA7 amp Panasonic DVD-RP91