So, everybody's weird. What is something weird about you?

I've got a weird physical feature...I have a big butt. It's not huge (like fat huge) it's just big...sticks out. On several occasions I've gone into stores to fit pants for me...and I get interesting responses. Like, when I got a suit tailored for me, it was time to measure the pants. So, the salesman goes "It's a good thing you have a small waist and these come in a size 38. All we'll have to do is take in the waist to about a 32 and leave everything else how it is." Then made a vague remark about my "rear section." One time in a backpacking store the guy asked my waist size..then tried on these rain pants. When I put the "thin person's" pants on, almost immediately he was like..."Your seat section isn't fitting right...here, try a Large."

And of course, having a big butt in college always gets a few good teasings in college. I've been told my wife will be appreciative of my butt...along the lines of "something to hold on to"...whatever that means. Hey, that's what I've been told.

So, I'm weird for posting this, and weird in general, but what is weird about you?

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2