I am the oldest of five.

I am the oldest of five adopted children. My parents were unable to conceive and so adopted five of us. From what I know, I was born illegitimate to two college kids in 1960. My two younger sisters and I were all adopted day of birth but my two brothers were adopted when they were seven and nine...
Programming DOES happen before age seven! My brothers have proven that (very long story).

My parents were very loving people and so to add to the fun, they were also foster parents when we were growing up...at one time, there were 13 of us living under one roof. (Many funny and sad stories here...)

As my parents both worked, I was the one designated to cook. I had to cook for the troups (or troops) but felt more like a circus with trained animals and all. This is how I learned to cook...en masse. I still have trouble cooking for smaller than 10 people sometimes.

My Dad is ex-Navy and yet my hair length is almost to my waist currently (I grow it out, cut it off and send it to Locks of Love). Many interesting arguments growing up...brothers kept Navy haircuts...I was the rebel, the Long Haired Hippie...although I was the one to finish high school, three rounds of college and am currently employed full time.

"Fine!...And you?"

WhatFurrer

Last edited by WhatFurrer; 03/29/07 05:03 PM.

"Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup..."