I think my wierdness lie in my total randomness in friends liffestyles and hobbies.

In high school I routinely hung out with the honor students, the jocks and the Iron Maiden, denim jacket with workboots headbanging crowd.

Currently my friends are a mix of mid to upper class business folk, country bumkins and fishermen and I retained a lot of good friends who still wear jean jackets and have questionable past times or 'incomes'. Strangely enough, they remain the most loyal and trusted of friends.

My hobbies range from being a computers and electronics geek(OMFG! How weird is that?)... to being a semi hippie sea kayaker and skiier... to a gas burning Jeep 4-wheelin rock crawler. (done only on maintained trails with a eco-concious club so as not interfere with my hippie kayaking ways too much.) The kayaking ranges from calm water relaxation to camping trips to semi-extreme wave surfing. ( I say "semi" because I don't want to give the impression that I am actually good at it.)

In a three day stretch I can Chair a meeting for a local charity, go to a symphony on that Friday night, a Motley Crue Concert on Saturday Night, and spend Sunday cruising around on a lobster boat drinking beer with guys who have accents many of you would make fun of.

My Wierdness I guess, is that I just can't find my niche in life and nor do I want to.

I can't wait to see what happens when my mid life crisis kicks in.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.