This thread could be fun.

I broke my nose when I was two by running into a coffee table. (My father, his brother, and their father have all broken their noses.)
I pulled an iron down onto my head as a toddler (it was my mom's fault because she left the cord dangling) and the injury required stitches above my right eye.
I broke my left arm by falling from a treehouse shortly after relieving myself into a neighbor's yard.
I bit through my lower lip after cannonballing right onto my brother in a swimming pool. He was uninjured.
I broke my wrist in 7th grade by trying to dunk a basketball with the assistance of a strategically-placed chair. The chair didn't stay put.
I broke my collarbone in a mountain-biking accident on the first day of summer after 8th grade.

Let's see, what else...

I had braces in college and they were removed just a few weeks prior to my wedding day.
I wanted to be an Astrophysicist when I started college, but the math was too intense so I switched to Anthropology. Now I work in IT.
I once drove from Seattle to Vancouver (and back), just to have dessert.
I've been working for the same company for 7 years, but in three different cities.