Honestly Tex, I was really not expecting this. My expections WERE high. Spitting out 500$ for computer speakers is almost an act of blind faith based on prior expection-surpassing capabilities of a company. So 500$ set my expections high. Knowing that Axiom kept surpassing my expectations so far (I still remember vividly my first contact with the M80s!), my actual expectations got even higher... Well... They trippled the result! I am right now listening to a magnificent work for 18 strings by Xenakis and, altough it is not as great as on the M80s, it is an experience that is just as amazing in the context of something playing at my desk!

For the next few days, don't hesitate to request refreshers on how good they are, because jakeman and I will continue to love them just as much if not more. (that being said, I did pay a 15 minutes tribute to my M80 and listened to a new Cherubini sonata on SACD on them; they're still the best!). I am also expecting a lot of new Audiobytes owner to chip in enthousiastically as the days passes by and more deliveries are made!

See Mojo's signature