I like to dance around in the privacy of my own home, of course, but the music I play at home is a far cry from the music they play out in the wild. I also have dancing I do at work, and lately I've been doing a "pants dance," which Tiana told Claire about, so Claire was hoping I'd bust that out. Losing the little bit of weight from DDR makes the pants just loose enough to make it fun to adjust them while moving around. I do it to freak my coworkers out, especially Mike, since he has been "trying" to lose weight for a long time now. But yeah, both Tiana and Claire were hoping I'd unleash it on the public, but I wasn't quite there.

Yeah, yeah, I'll get new pants, but at this point I'll have to shop in the juniors section. I especially need new work pants, but I was already wearing the smallest size (in both length and waist) of the kind that I like. What a pain! I'm not even that small of a guy. 5' 8", 150 lb. I feel fairly average.

I think I'm going to have to tell Tiana and get her input. I'm pretty sure she'd be on my side.