All this techno talk regarding Audyssey and the initial setup confuses a simple man like me. In an earlier post didn't you show a picture of the Denon manual Dave? My gosh, I was initially looking to buy the 2309 but picture scared me. Together with the reports of a poor performing remote and other complexities I would now rather another recommendation for a simpler surround receiver for what I think I may purchase...the M60's. My room is much smaller than Dave's about 2100 Cu ft. (it's a bedroom). Does anyone think the M80's to have a significant advantage over and against the M60's in my medium sized room? It may be hard enough to squeeze in the 60's. The 80's would certainly require some furniture removal, but it could be done and will be if indeed the 80's are judged by me to be superior. I am not one who wants to test things out and return items. I hope to make a decision based on these posts. I have a sub and will use the set up mostly for music. So I guess I am asking two questions....a simpler surround receiver (for M60's) other than a Denon and which speaker's sound would be maximized most cost efficiently with a sub for classical and oldies from past 30 years. If this request seems redundant...well it is (this is rough decision for me to make). Thanks...Lee