In reply to:

I'm doing a lot of reading and found out that axioms are really good speakers and leaning towards them.

Check out this review by John Potis of Soundstage
www.soundstage.com/revequip/axiom_millenniam22tise.htm

There are many other good reviews of Axiom speakers but this is the review and these statements in particular that compeled me to try the M22ti :

"From the lower-midrange up through the vocal region, the M22Ti SE will rival the vast majority of speakers in terms of detail, transparency and neutrality. Notice I didn’t say anything about budget speakers; forget about cost for a moment. Through this region, these speakers really are that good. I’m talking about the kind of performance that people take for granted in $3000 monitors".

"The treble integration and balance are two areas in which the M22Ti SE will downright embarrass the majority of speakers available. Particularly among budget speakers, it’s the hard, bright and spitty treble that's the deal breaker as far as I’m concerned. Though some offer treble performance that is good for the price, the Axioms just offer good treble performance, period."

When I bought my M22ti's, I fully intended to just audition them for a few weeks and then send them back to Axiom for a refund as I have done with other speaker brands. Afterall, I do have other more costly speakers (KEF& and just recently Magnepan) in my home. But after spending a few weeks with the M22ti's I just couldn't send them back. So 18 months later I still have them(in a bedroom setup) and enjoy them often.

You might try to find someone in your area that has some Axioms. Many folks here are willing to let you listen to thiers. There is a thread on this board with a list of folks and where they are located who are willing to let others audition. Sorry I don't know the name of that thread. Maybe someone else can show the way?

I live the life I love and I love the life I live.