Hey guys thanks for all the comments on my setup. I need you guys to critique it so I can improve for better. Adding another 2 front speakers is just my idea but if it doesn't do me any good then I won't. Well tell me more about the front sound effects that mwc is talking about.I haven't done this much reading in my entire life, and still I'm confused with all the terminologies and technical terms. I think if I can also use 2 fronts as effects speakers then that's something to think about. Regarding the front speakers I think I will try pulling it out more to the front. Anyway what are Maggies? And regarding the sound coming from the left side, I only use the HT surround when I use the front projection tv and like I said I normally blow the picture size to 110" to 120". I find this to be the perfect size and not lose sharpness to the signal. When watching regular tv I just use the other tv next to it. You know you guys got me started in this HT thingy, and in a matter of 4 weeks I totally redid my whole set up, from a bose system to this one. Plus I have this "tech" guy that's helping me out spend more money. But the whole thing is absolutely fun for me and I just love it except when my bills come in. Also I think I will move all the receivers and etc.that you see in front. It will go to the opposite side so I won't have to look at it while watching tv. What do you guys think? So for now you guys think I don't need to add anymore front speakers and maybe just add two more back speakers for a 7.1 system? Need more comments and ideas for the bettement of the system. Keep them coming. Thanks.