In reply to:

I will return the 1400 and get it cheaper somewhere else if John can tell where.

There are many online retailers that sell electronics for much less than Brick & Morter stores. You just have to be careful that they are authorized dealers and offer the full manufacturers warranty and are allowed to sell over the internet by the manufacturer. If you buy from an unauthorized dealer, you could have warranty issues if there is ever a problem with the unit. You might check Yamaha's web site to see if there is a list of authorized "internet retailers". Some of the more seedy ones will say that they are authorized but really aren't.

If you don't want the hassle of mail-order you could check locally(not sure where you are) at places like Tweeter Electronics and Ultimate Electronics. They usually discount at least $100 off msrp but you must shop for the lowest price and then pit them against each other. Sometimes they'll drop the price even a little lower. These places also have a 30 day return policy and a 120 day upgrade policy. Some internet retailers have very iffy return policies.

I live the life I love and I love the life I live.