Thanks for the links spiffnme. I returned my 1400 and bought one right after I returned it so I get another 30 days to return it just in case the 6th ave deal comes back. Here's what I did this long weekend. I tried out some new speakers while traveling 50 miles going to the city. I listened mostly to the paradigm speakers and I can tell you they sounded pretty good. The store played a lot dvd's just for me to listen and boy I was impressed. After that I also listen to the nht speakers and frankly I think the paradigm sounded better to me. Then as I moved on to another store they have some b&w speakers and man do they sound good with the front projection monitor hooked up to it. At this time I think I had listen to other speakers also like the Klipsch RB5 and I was told that they are 50% off from MSRP. So they are only $424 a pair. Is this a good price for these speakers or not. The salesman was trying to tell me that they are rated one of the best in that price range. I must tell you also that they do sound good. At this time I really don't know if I should listen to any more speakers cause all of them sounded the same to me. HI HI HI. So guys that was it for that day and today I drove the opposite direction and listened to more speakers. First one I listened to were the energy speakers and they are having a special sale for the bookshelf type. You pay $500 and you get a free center channel or a subwoofer. Naturally the salesman told me that they are the best, and that they won't even compare to all the others that I have listened to. Next on the list were the JBL and they look huge being they are floor models. The sound is ok and I think they are good in playing music. Then next in line were the monitor audio I think and these speakers are also good. Basically all the speakers I listened are all good and this is how I rate them my self. I like the paradigm most, probably just because it was setup with a nice subwoofer, then the energy speakers are definitely good also. The b&w are also up there with the klipsch. I didn't care too much about the JBL's or the nht's. While listening to all these speakers I came across a guy who said that a brand called the rocket is really one of the best. He also mentioned the KEF reference and def tech. With all the speakers that I have listened to in 2 days I'm now in need of everybody's opinion on these speakers,Paradigm, energy and B&W. Which one do you think is a good one compared to the Axiom's. I never heard an Axiom before and I think I'm just relying on the reviews that I read on them. Anyway more comments on the other speakers that I mentioned is much appreciated. Thank you.