I usually don't take a lot of time on any forums to fill out profiles. I usually have a hard time figuring them out and just want to get to the meat and potatoes of reading and posting.

I am currently stationed in Little Rock Air Force Base. I've only been here for about a year and haven't really gotten to know the whole place too well.

I do plan to pair up the M80s with an XPA-5. I haven't heard any issues with those two working together and I figure that would be enough power for me for a while. If the M80s come out with a new version or some new iteration of the XPA-2s, I would definitely do that combo, but that's down the line and it hurts my bank account to even entertain that thought right now.

There are a lot of times when I try to rationalize myself out of spending money on this hobby, but forums like these fuels my addiction and urges to spend money.

Micah, I was reading your thread on your ordeal with the Ep-800 subs. Got close to the end and it got crazy so I couldn't finish the thread. What sub are you running now or did you ever get it figured out?

Seeking

Last edited by Seekinganswers; 12/15/09 06:53 PM.

Speakers: Energy RC-70s, RC-LCR, RC-Rs and eD A2-300 x 2.
Receiver: Marantz 6006