Big ten player trade between the Jays, and the Astros. Both teams seemingly helping their own cause, time will tell as always who got the better end of this deal. Looking at it on the surface I believe Houston should prevail as they are going nowhere soon, but are building for the future. With the four prospects they secured two were selected in the first, or second rounds and are already producing in A Ball. I also believe the two veteran pitchers they picked up will be traded again for even more prospects before the trade deadline, as it make no sense for them to be on this team.

Toronto doesn't seem to have enough pieces in place to contend against the likes of the Yanks,and Sox. They have some young talent on their ML roster and may have been better suited growing their farm system and reaping the benefits 2-3 years out. I think Toronto's trying to make a statement here to both their fans, as well as MLB. That they are poised to make a run this year, and remain contenders going into next year also.

With out Jesus Christ there can be no Redemption or Salvation.