Craig,

I don't think Chess said that the Tony vs. Marko thing was arguing for the sake of arguing, but it could be inferred from the way he said what he said. It seemed to me he was referring more to Marko who, I assume you'll agree, does like to argue.

I have not read the thread either. However, with Marko involved, how could it be anything else but arguing for arguing's sake . I gotta respect (and at the same time, question the sanity) of anyone who gets into it with Marko. It's a dead end street and will inevitably become a "you said, " no, I said, then you said," "no, I didn't say that," kinda thing. Chess understandably finds that offensive. Strangely, so do I though I plead guilty to getting caught up in it, as Tony, and Chess, for that matter (apologies Chess) can attest.

I posted links to the two shootouts on the SPOT. I haven't been following for a couple of weeks as I told you. Are you saying that Marko showed up at the SPOT? PLEASE tell me he didn't. Either way, can you point us in the direction of the Marko vs. Tony debate?

Glad you like the 22s. Floor standing shootout would be cool. Many of us here own the M60s and M80s, and of those who don't, many own the 22s .

Emoticons are a do it yourself project here. This will show you how to do them. A bit more complicated than the other forums, but it gets the job done. I copied the HTML section, pasted it into Word, and printed it so I wouldn't have to refer to the web page while typing a reply. While you're there, you might take a quick peek at the rest of the FAQ. They explain a lot.

Hey Ray! Turn Craig on to your emoticons.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton