Man, this work stuff is REALLY getting in the way. Rick - looks like everyone has you in tow, but watch out for Tom, he'll pull you under. He did mention "wet willies" and I won't get near that one. I made an unfortunatre mistake once in a similar vein when I rented the DVD titled "Free Willy" thinking it was an adult movie. Disappointing.

After reading Tom's input today, I will need to try and get whatever he is smoking!

You are my favorite 2 people in one - 1) spending lots of money on HT and 2) asking for help to do it!

It's all right here in front of you on this thread:
1) Dump or replace the HTIB

2) M22s or M60s (preferered) for the fronts. In fact - get the M60s (sorry, just experienced a testosterone rush) Think about the upgradeitis you are going through now, you don't want to keep going through it over and over. Looks like you might have some flexibility to move the SVS (I've got my 20-39 behind a chair). You don't really want to put the M22s in the ent. center anyhow, so they would need to be on the floor stands as spiff points out.

3) VP150 for the center, but the VP100 is excellent if you want to save a buck or apply the $$ to the QS8s.

4) QS4s are good, QS8s are burlier. Save the bucks & get the QS8s.

Looks like you have the makings of a plan. Hope all of the input was helpful.