Hee hee hee. Rick doesn't know about the Newbie Audio Consulting Fee for Alleviating Room Technicalities (NACFART).

Oh heck, was I speaking out loud?

Anyway, first, don't worry about the amp power. The 747 has got way more than enough to crush your eardrums into puddles of molten goo. It is *rated* differently than the HTIB. You know, there are three kinds of lies - Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics? The 747 power is rated full spectrum (20-20k Hz), whereas the HTIB box is rated at 1k Hz. Apples and Oranges. Actually, more like Tangelos and Watermelons. No worries about having enough power to drive even the 6 ohm QS8's with that thing.

I would not under any circumstances try to wedge M22's into that entertainment center. Well, maybe if you paid me. Okay, if I was all beered up and you dared me. Okay, there are lots of circumstances in which *I* might do it, but YOU should not because you have to live with the consequences.

I'd try moving the sub to another corner like the one behind the couch. Can it peacefully coexist with the light or are we talking about missiles in Cuba here?

My uninformed, dirt-cheap opinion is that having the sub over there would probably not seriously degrade its performance. It'll still thump you good.

I'd resist the urge to "mount shelves" on the outside of your EC and go with stands or floorstanders. Who am I kidding? I haven't resisted an urge in quite some time.

"back at our mercy". The endless possibilities.

Order up already! If you call Axiom in the morning, I'll bet you'd have your new speakers on Monday.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem