Ok....how about this....
Is that door to the right of the TV a closet or a door to another well used room? If it's a closet, move the SVS to the right of the closet. You'd still be able to open the door most of the way - plus you'd excite more room modes with the SVS in the corner (could be good, could be bad).

Then get either M22 + stands or M60's and place them forward of the plane of the TV. This'll help imaging loads. The left speaker can be in the place where the SVS was.

Optional - and a stretch - ditch 1/2 of the "entertainment center" to buy yourself some speaker room. This would also require you taking the "roof" off of the entertainment center which would also remove the cavity that your center channel is in and may buy you some imaging. Keep your audio equipment in the left 1/2.

Optional - expensive - If that's not an RPTV that you have and you can put the TV on another stand, get one that has space for your receiver/DVD player and ditch the entertainment center all together. Looks like the ET Center is limiting your options...but if it's gotta stay, it's gotta stay. I just ditched a HUGE entertainment center with a 36" TV into it and went to an infocus X1 projector. You wouldn't believe how much the room opened up. Good feng shui.
Tilt your center channel down towards your listening position and, if possible, position it a little over the lip of the front of the TV. Should open up the CC a little bit.

Also fun for upgradeitis - and based on my personal experience, you could also consider a Behringer Feedback Destroyer (parametric equalizer) for your SVS. It should make your SVS sound like you thought it would sound. If you equalize your speakers with a Radio Shack SPL meter and you've set your sub to the same level as your other speakers, you've essentially set your sub to the largest peak/excited room mode of the sub and you may be missing out on a whole bunch of frequencies as a result. I've sunk WAY too much time into researching and testing this recently and have gone so far as to getting ETF5 and TrueRTA on my laptop with a Behringer mic as input. I'm most interested in the bass equalization.

The sum of it all is that rarely do looks/aesthetics and quality speaker placement go together....:)