This is why I value Pete's posts. His clarity of logic and ability to cut through it all to articulate the most effective solution is just stunning!!!!

Rick, I've got to assume you have already considered the basic and most effective problem solver - Sell the wife. Having said that, do you have an opportunity to pull the sectional far enough away from the wall to get the SVS back (OK, WITH the lights)? If not, your idea of the SVS around the L corner might just work.. The LFE isn't directional per se, it just needs a good place to bounce from (damn, I love this technical stuff).

If you can find a place for the SVS, it looks like the M60s would just fit, especially since you will want them 1-2 feet away from the wall. Honestly, you have almost the same problem hanging the M22's in that space. Does the door on the left side need to open / close or can you just remove it?

Let's keep working it. I don't think bigjohn is gonna be much help on this one, he's sitting at the end of his driveway with a Lone Star waiting for the Fed Ex truck.

Oh, we should all hold hands and agree that stuffing the M22s into the recesses of a cabinet is not where we want to end up.

Last edited by Ray3; 04/15/04 11:41 PM.