Are you sure all you guys here aren't secretly hired by Axiom to sell their speakers? Especially Ray and Tom..You guys are most suspect of all...LOL

OK I hope you all are happy...after all that arm pulling (suprisingly it didn't hurt as much as I had figured it would)..

2 - M60's, 2- QS8's and a VP150 just ordered first thing this morning. If these things don't make me smile I will personally hunt everyone down here and give each of you a big lashing! No better pass on that some of you might just enjoy that...LOL

After a LOT of thought and consideration from all of your ideas I decided it was like this..

Bite the bullet and buy what I really want now so I won't have to go thru this a year from now. If I had gotten the M22's I was going to have to build stands to put them on thus ending up with a "tower" look anyway so that's why I figured why not get the M60's and not worry about stands. Since I sit about 18' from my TV I knew I wanted the V150 to make sure I didn't miss anything in the dialogue. And to round out the bunch the QS8's - Again due to my room size and vaulted ceiling I decided the QS8's would give me the fullest rear coverage & they would help make sure I didn't miss not having that back center speaker that I have gotten used to since I will loose it by going back to my 5.1 receiver.

Anyway all joking aside, I am sure that the Axiom's will be as much a change for the better and add so much more like I found my SVS to do for the LFE side.

Do you guys pressure ALL the newbies here forcing them to come over to the dark side?

Thanks to ALL of you here for your jokes, advice and suggestions in this thread. It has been a very enjoyable experience and look forward to adding this forum as one of my favorite places to hang out and also help persuade more to join the ranks of owning the best sounding speaker on the planet..

I will be sure and chime back in next week once the FedEx guy comes to visit and let you know what I ended up doing about the placement of my SVS as well as more pics of the final setup. (I will get better pics this time)

Thanks again..
Rick