Hey guys. Did you all get your pay checks from Axiom this month? Mine's late! Rats!

Rick, I have been listening to M22tis, VP150, and QS8s augmented by a HSU STF-2 sub for a couple of months now. While not meaning to disparage the 22s, I felt something was lacking in the lower mid/upper bass range, so I ordered some M60s to replace the M22s. They arrived on Wednesday. In my room, and with my ears (I'm assuming both are different from yours ) BIG DIFFERENCE! The 60s have alleviated any doubts I felt with my former setup. I would be very surprised if you aren't happy as a clam with your choices, particularly if you're actually sitting 18 feet from your TV.

Having said all that, I wish to say to current and prospective owners of the 22s, that as I sit here looking at the box with my 22s packed up for FedEX pickup, I'm in a lot of pain. Axiom allowed me to keep the 22s while waiting for the 60s, AND sent me a prepaid Return Shipping label, to boot (How's THAT for customer service).

During the 6 week wait for the 60s, I came to really appreciate the 22s. They had no trouble filling my room, and for HT I felt they were flawless. It was only with music that I felt something was missing. If I didn't need the money, I would keep them for my bedroom system, with an eye to using them as rear surrounds in a future 7.1 setup. They are really GOOD speakers, and I'm gonna miss 'em.

So Rick, Have no fears. Ya done good!

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton