Tharkun, Thank you for the classy way you handled everything, and the invite you did (and will) extend to potential axiom users. Not for everyone, fine. Hell, my best friend hates ALL seafood, gets sick even thinking about a big ol lobster, so people are different. I recently moved all my existing gear into a new HT room, what should be a bigger "better" room. I am telling you it sounded like $hit, same componants. It took alot of patience, placement, tweeking, etc. getting a system "right" is a HUGE part of enjoying any speakers sound quality. Dennis, I also have/had a "hard room". Glass, solid maple floors, leather, not much cloth. I have used several "absorbing" ideas that look very good. In fact most are hidden, you don't evan see them. Custom cut 1" and 1.5" panels located under furniture framing etc. I will be happy to send you some pics, or whatever. It has (finally) made for a wonderful acoustical room. I have never said that Axiom's are the "best" sounding speaker on the planet, but on this planet where money is a factor. For the money I LOVE my Axioms, and I have heard many speakers, at all price ranges. I recently got the Sunfire cinema IV processor (preamp) with my Sunfire amp, and the warm, and exciting (yes they can be both) sound that flows from the Axioms is awesome, music, or HT.

BTW, Brother Bob, where in south Florida are you located??

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s