Folks: I started to let this go and move on, but I just can't!

There can be a major difference between opinion and technical fact. Opinions are NOT necessarily facts. More often than not, opinions are NOT fact! What I was trying to say was that he is entitled to his opinion, EVEN IF IT WAS WRONG, AND IT IS!!!! I am not intending to flame 2x6.

The "peace" was intended to sign off this issue.

From an electrical engineering standpoint, there is NO DIFFERENCE in audio transmission between good cable and those $2600 cables. Let's not get into what difference does .1 or .01 or .001 ohms makes in listening quality or other "claims" that the author made.

I strongly believe that one purpose of boards like this one is to dispell WRONG information to those that are seeking ground truth. The author of that speaker wire/ cable article was nothing more than a charlatan. Please review the definiton of charlatan very carefully. People who believe charlatans are fools!

This post may come across as very strong, but it REALLY disturbs me for a wrong opinion to parade around as fact.

Thank you for your time in reading this post.

Maybe we (I) should put this thread to bed and go on to something else.

The Rat.

The Rat. M80s, VP-150, QS8s, SVS PC 20-39+, OPPO, Onkyo 703s, Harmony 880 Sony 60" SXRD HDTV