Settings sound OK at first glance. In my rooms I find the M60s need to be a couple of feet away from the wall to sound their best, which is going to be hard in your room.

If your bedroom is like mine I imagine the "listening position" is sitting on the edge of the bed ? If you are sitting at the head of the bed with a bare wall behind you then try (don't laugh) holding a pillow behind your head to block the reflections from the wall behind you. In my bedroom that makes a huge difference in imaging... I basically don't get any unless I'm either far away from the wall or treating the reflections with the pillow.

Let's see... other things to try :

- keep the speakers away from the side walls as well as the corners, but try to have different distances to back and side walls. I know this is hard in a 10x14 room but you do get cancellations (frequency response dips) at a frequency determined by the speaker-to-wall distance so it really helps to keep the spacing different..

- on the other hand, you want the two speakers to have pretty much the SAME separations from walls so the two channels will sound the same

- speaker separation should be approximately the same as distance from speakers to ears, or a bit less... in your room this means the speakers are probably going to be fairly close together

Do you have the speakers on the 10' wall or the 14' wall ?

It is REALLY hard arranging a room to be useful as both a bedroom and as a listening room. In my case, I had to put the bed sidewards against the wall in order to get a good listening arrangement, but didn't like that for sleeping... and I *have* to sleep ;(

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8